American Idol last night- Possible *Spoiler*

I loved Catherine's "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" - I agree with what Simon said, she's really good and she doesn't need to sing songs the way she would sometimes, over the top and all.

Taylor was really good last night. I loved his second and third song a lot.

I think it will Elliot to go tonight. I love him, but I just think it will be his time. My husband can't stand Taylor, he likes his voice, but his actions drive him nuts...he entertains me. Of course he loves Katherine!!! He is so in love!! How great would she be in Broadway? I have no idea who will win? I thought that the finals would be Chris and Kat, with Chris winning (he just seems the most 'American Idol' to me). It will be interesting.

I think it will be down to Kat and Taylor in finale. Poor Eliott.. I really do like him, but he has been kinda expressionless when he's up on stage :sad:

I am rooting for Taylor now. Kat hasn't really impressed me these past couple weeks (but I did like her "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" performance last night)

I'm rooting for Kat still! I think Eliott would be the one to go tonight. Taylor is very entertaining, Kat is not very consistant. Really don't know who will win in the end. This show is so addictive!!