Am I crazy -- Azur Berkeley

So glad to hear that you are going to keep it as it is such a stunning bag. I agree with the other posters canvas is very durable and the fact that it is an off white or cream color makes a huge difference rather than being white. Go enjoy your bag, it is a beauty!

You will love the Azur canvas, it is such an eye-catching bag! Just be careful when you wear denim or anything in dark colors that its prewashed to help avoid any color transfer! I got the speedy and have not carried it yet but will soon and cannot wait! Keep the bag, you will be so glad you did!

I have an Azur speedy - I'm an exceptionally clumsy and ungraceful person and there's been no worries about colour transfer on the canvas of the bag. Enjoy, the canvas is very durable ! :yes:

~Hi Judy, I know you've been worried abt. your Berkeley...I would be too if I were to own one, but then again I'm a little OCD:smile: I've a friend that has the Azur Speedy 30 (her 1st LV), she hasn't mentioned any problems w/ her Azur. I'm thinking you should keep it, it's really unique and def. a head turner:cool:~