All Things 2JOURS - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

IMG_8826.JPG Ugh, I need to stop stalking the on-line sale pages. This bag dropped last week with a 50% discount, and I had it shipped to me. I'm debating what to do now (the brown leather tag is still attached to the interior, and I haven't removed the plastic from the handles, as I'm not sure yet if I'm keeping it). I really like Fendi's multicolored studs, a studded bag was on my wish list, and I think this one matches very well with the tan Strap You I bought earlier in the year during a different sale. I also like the contrasting dark brown handles and the red interior, both for the way they look against the cream and the fact that they will not get as dirty as quickly as cream handles and interior would have. I am still a little worried about color transfer. And I literally just bought a watersnake bag bug 2jours. It seems a little extreme to keep both...

View attachment 3862118 Ugh, I need to stop stalking the on-line sale pages. This bag dropped last week with a 50% discount, and I had it shipped to me. I'm debating what to do now (the brown leather tag is still attached to the interior, and I haven't removed the plastic from the handles, as I'm not sure yet if I'm keeping it). I really like Fendi's multicolored studs, a studded bag was on my wish list, and I think this one matches very well with the tan Strap You I bought earlier in the year during a different sale. I also like the contrasting dark brown handles and the red interior, both for the way they look against the cream and the fact that they will not get as dirty as quickly as cream handles and interior would have. I am still a little worried about color transfer. And I literally just bought a watersnake bag bug 2jours. It seems a little extreme to keep both...
It's not too extreme. This bag is made for your strap!

Reactions: crisbac and melsig
View attachment 3862118 Ugh, I need to stop stalking the on-line sale pages. This bag dropped last week with a 50% discount, and I had it shipped to me. I'm debating what to do now (the brown leather tag is still attached to the interior, and I haven't removed the plastic from the handles, as I'm not sure yet if I'm keeping it). I really like Fendi's multicolored studs, a studded bag was on my wish list, and I think this one matches very well with the tan Strap You I bought earlier in the year during a different sale. I also like the contrasting dark brown handles and the red interior, both for the way they look against the cream and the fact that they will not get as dirty as quickly as cream handles and interior would have. I am still a little worried about color transfer. And I literally just bought a watersnake bag bug 2jours. It seems a little extreme to keep both...

Love it! What website do you use?

Reactions: thebookishbaker
17EE7556-A7F5-45D9-BBE2-ACCAAA24B894.png 6A810E04-DDCB-4237-BCF9-E3FB9E754F48.png Hello and good evening :smile:
Can anyone of you tell me, if this two pictures are both correct? I've never seen this label „Fendi Roma“. Both should come from a Fendi 2Jours.
Are there different labels in this bag?
Thank you so much for your help!
Greetings, Myriam

I have a question about the enamel bar on the small 2jour. I own a black one (new version) and the enamel is matte. I’ve noticed however that on other bags the enamel is shiny.

Is this a sign my bag could be a fake?

I’m not sure if this is the right thread to post this. But tia.