All Things 2JOURS - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

For anyone interested, the authenticity card did not arrive from Fendi yesterday. When I called BG, they told me that they have not yet received a response from Fendi as to whether it's even possible to issue a new card or not (which is not what I was told the first time I called about the issue I was having with the card). My delivery date for the card has been moved back to mid-week this week. I have a feeling I'm not going to get it, which will mean I'm returning the bag. :sad: Thanks again to all who responded to my original inquiry! I will let you know how it all turns out.

Reactions: minoxa33
Just as a follow-up on my issue with the black 2jours I bought on sale through Berdorf Goodman, Fendi still has not replied to BG's inquiry about a new Certificate of Authenticity and, according to the records the store has, the original Customer Service Representative who put in the request for me has continued to follow up on this issue with Fendi. In the meantime, an identical bag came up for sale the other day, and I snapped it up, contacted Customer Service, explained my situation, and received assurances that I would be able to return the first one if I managed to buy the second one and everything was in order with it. When it arrived today, I removed the authenticity card and...found it had a price tag affixed squarely across all of the authenticity information. Apparently, this is just something Bergdorf Goodman does. (Why? Why??) On the other hand, I suppose I'm reassured if this is just some unfortunate general practice of the store and not an indication that someone was trying to conceal information on the Certificate of Authenticity. Also, this one does not have the small oozing glue spot at the join the way the first one does, which is a definitely plus.

Reactions: minoxa33
Hello everyone,
I'd like to know if any Fendi 2jour bag owner have had problems with the lining at the handles area. I bought mine a couple of years ago and it was already used (I´m the second owner). However, yesterday I noticed that the lining part where the handles are attached to started lifting with the weight of the bag whenever I carry it :/ Is this common to happen?

WhatsApp Image 2017-06-07 at 10.35.39.jpeg

Ohhh dear [emoji85] this is the same exact one i was eyeing ...as regards to dents i have a prada saffiano double zip tote that was very structured and quickly developed dents everywhere even though i used it on very less occasions. View attachment 3323428
(Sorry for inserting a non-fendi bag here..just an example)

Wish you better luck in finding another bag! This monster one is just gorgeous!

Hello there. I was wondering if there are effective ways to prevent the bags from getting dents. Is keeping it stuffed with paper inside enough?

Hello everyone,
I'd like to know if any Fendi 2jour bag owner have had problems with the lining at the handles area. I bought mine a couple of years ago and it was already used (I´m the second owner). However, yesterday I noticed that the lining part where the handles are attached to started lifting with the weight of the bag whenever I carry it :/ Is this common to happen?

View attachment 3722588

I do not have this problem so far! Did you overstuff it? When heavy, I often use the shoulder strap...

Reactions: <3BAG<3
Hello everyone,

View attachment 3722588

I bought mine (red 2jours petite) in 2014 from the Paris boutique. For my bag, the parts where the handles are attached to are leather, not the fabric lining as shown in your pic.

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anybody could tell me how the back of the 2jours luggage hang tag look like, I've decided to buy a second-hand 2jours but the only one that's within my budget has someone's initials on the hang tag (which is totally different than mine), I thought maybe I could just flip it over and leave it on the bag if the back of it is just blank? thanks in advance.

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anybody could tell me how the back of the 2jours luggage hang tag look like, I've decided to buy a second-hand 2jours but the only one that's within my budget has someone's initials on the hang tag (which is totally different than mine), I thought maybe I could just flip it over and leave it on the bag if the back of it is just blank? thanks in advance.

Here it is!

IMG_1498292430.123855.jpg

Hello everyone,

View attachment 3722588
My handles are attached to leather part. Did you try contacting Fendi? I dont know about their service but maybe they could help even if its pre loved.

Reactions: <3BAG<3