Alexander Mcqueen Scarf Thread

here are the two i have. i just got the lilac yesterday. the price went down to $210 and they only produce XL scarfs now..no more small.:sad:

Attachments

• DSC00808.JPG
    DSC00808.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 633
RoseMary said:
don't you have an alexander mcqueen boutique in milan? i would call them...

Do we?!i don't know...:shame:
i go to milan about twice a year(my father lives there), but i didn't pay attention because i wasn't already interested in it....:huh:
i'll have a try!!!

thanks so much RoseMary!!:love:

I love:love: McQueen skull scarves! I just wish that they weren't so delicate ... I have the small in black but I'm always worried it's going to snag.

Attachments

• DSC_0068.JPG
    DSC_0068.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 511
  • DSC_0067.JPG
    DSC_0067.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 447
mischa said:
Do we?!i don't know...:shame:
i go to milan about twice a year(my father lives there), but i didn't pay attention because i wasn't already interested in it....:huh:
i'll have a try!!!

thanks so much RoseMary!!:love:

sorry for my late reply. yeah, i saw that on the homepage:

Via Verri 8
20121 Milan

hope that helps! keep us updated if you get one. :yes:

Megs said:
I love Alexander McQueen scarves!!!!! I think i should get one. The skull one is gorgeous, I think a few ladies here have it :smile: /quote]

I recently bought the lilac/w dark purple skulls and it is awesome looking. They are so easy to dress up or down. I think you would really find them fun to wear.

Hi Guys, Just to let you know they are making the small scarf again, this is great for tying on handbags, don't know why they didnt make it for last season it is out now for Spring in the nay/white 7 the black/white is back

they also sell the small one in a bubblegum pink/cream combo as well. we are currently selling it at the boutique i work at now! we also have the brand new polka dot & skull scarfs. the material is slightly more delicate on these than on the regular skull scarfs. they are super cute though! we have that one in navy w/white skulls & black w/white skulls/polka dots.

i happen to own three skull scarves myself and i adore them. i have the red/orange with beige skulls & anchors, bordeux with light blue skulls, and the small classic black and white. they are gorgeous & so versatile!