Alexander Mcqueen Scarf Thread

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
Hi,

How much did these retail for?? ... and I am interested in one on ebay it is a red/ beige with anchors apparently from the 2006 range that only come in one size. It is
100CM X 100CM, I am not good with sizes LOL Does anyone have a pic of a scarf this size wearing it or tied to their bags .. :biggrin:

mkolsen.jpg

ll2-549643.jpg

I love Alexander McQueen scarves!!!!! I think i should get one. The skull one is gorgeous, I think a few ladies here have it :smile: Where did you al get your scarves?

Hi Megs! Just reading your post on the airport situation! I got my scarf at McQueen in NYC. If you're close, maybe you can run by and see if they have any in?!?!? GET ONE!!! They're gorgeous! I know NY weather is horrible right now but it should get better! HAVE FUN!!!

well I got one, I got the red/beige skull with anchors one ... was not sure what colour to get ... so if I love it I may have to get them in more colours LOL .... I paid £130 shipped for it and its the size 100cm x 100cm about $235 dollars for it .... does anyone know what colours are the hardest to get/ find???

I hope you did your homework and checked out the seller and scarf ... there are fake McQueen scarves out there especially from the anchors collection. There is an IOffer seller who is selling these scarves with the correct markings and tags.