After 3 weeks of waiting......

Arnott: hehe Grace called me on tuesday...but i didn't have tmie to pick it up until yesterday....stressed out badly @ school:crybaby:...but now i'm feeling abit better..HAHAHA...They have 1 ivoire and 1 black at store still~ I'll post up my modeling pics either later on tonight or tmr :smile:

Did you buy from Grace today? :P

You mean the Marilyns with the crocodile TRIM? They have been there for awhile. Except I saw the one with purple trim and one with green trim. They are $4000-something.

You mean the Marilyns with the crocodile TRIM? They have been there for awhile. Except I saw the one with purple trim and one with green trim. They are $4000-something.

yeh.....they look awesome....so is the price:P...I did have an urge to buy one...BUT...they don't really look good on me.

Yesterday i bumped into her on the street (right outside of hotel vancouver) she was done for the day....so someone else helped me with my purchase...but it's still under Grace's name

yeh.....they look awesome....so is the price:P...I did have an urge to buy one...BUT...they don't really look good on me.

Yesterday i bumped into her on the street (right outside of hotel vancouver) she was done for the day....so someone else helped me with my purchase...but it's still under Grace's name

LOL @ you bumping into her on the street! :P Were you there late? So which SA helped you?

Did you try one of the Crocodile Marilyns on? I tried on the regular ones before...they looked good on me but too small to be practical.

Which Berkeley do you want? Damier or Azur?

LOL @ you bumping into her on the street! :P Were you there late? So which SA helped you?

Did you try one of the Crocodile Marilyns on? I tried on the regular ones before...they looked good on me but too small to be practical.

Which Berkeley do you want? Damier or Azur?

Miho helped me, she's very very nice. Yes.....and I also found the bag too small to be for daily used....as I tend to throw everything into my bag....and i tend to have tons to carry...

As for Berkeley..I don't really know which color to get...I will see how the bag looks on me first before i decide which one :P Are you planning on getting one too? We should meet up and have a little field trip to LV store!:graucho: I have asked Miho to help me WL the black Cabby...hope that doesn't look good on me so that i can save up money for sth else..

Suhali..i don't see any new style/ color..just the usual lockits and some small leather goods. Today, I saw the new suhali small leather goods online and i love it!

Miho helped me, she's very very nice. Yes.....and I also found the bag too small to be for daily used....as I tend to throw everything into my bag....and i tend to have tons to carry...

As for Berkeley..I don't really know which color to get...I will see how the bag looks on me first before i decide which one :P Are you planning on getting one too? We should meet up and have a little field trip to LV store!:graucho: I have asked Miho to help me WL the black Cabby...hope that doesn't look good on me so that i can save up money for sth else..

Suhali..i don't see any new style/ color..just the usual lockits and some small leather goods. Today, I saw the new suhali small leather goods online and i love it!

Miho is the one I was telling you about! Remember I said that I usually go to her if Grace is not available? :P

No, I'm not getting a Berkeley, as its too similar to the speedy.

Which new suhali small leather goods? The le mignon and zippy wallet?

Congrats!!!! lovely colour! i have the red epi lockit :biggrin:
At first i was looking for the code like mad too and sweating like hell..and finally i found it on the side pocket (the bigger one) top seam..its not obvious and u have to bring it under bright light to see it. Hope u can find it soon :rolleyes:

Congrats!!!! lovely colour! i have the red epi lockit :biggrin:
At first i was looking for the code like mad too and sweating like hell..and finally i found it on the side pocket (the bigger one) top seam..its not obvious and u have to bring it under bright light to see it. Hope u can find it soon :rolleyes:

OMGOSH..you save my day!!!...I was freaking out..and I made a new thread on the reference section just now...hehe

Love you so much :heart: Now I can sleep without having nightmares tonight!