After 3 weeks of waiting......

1. I finally got my Epi Lockit in Ivorie!!! Super happy :yahoo:...My bf bought this and the Amarante Speedy Charm as my upcoming bday present (as you can see from my signature section)! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: They also have Cabby bags..but no black yet...but I WL one cuz i want to see IRL.....WL for the Cruise Line still not open yet but hopefully in Mid-Aug....

One more thing is that today i saw some gorgeous looking MC Marilyn, they are in crocodile skin (i believe) and they are in purple and pink color! Sorry that I didn't take a picture of it...but it's soooooooooooooo beautiful:tup:

For those who have the epi lockit, where is the date code? I cannot find mine :confused1:

Enough blah blah blah of me.....Here are the pics. Enjoy:love:..

2. cuteeee! and happy early bday!
  3. love the lockit!! soo gorgeous :love: happy early birthday!! you got a very nice&sweet bf!!
  4. Congrats!! Happy Bday!!

I love the look of the Lockit and speedy charm. I have the Mono Lockit with the Pomme d Amour charm on it.
  5. Gorgeous!!! The Amarante Inclusion Speedy and Lockit look soooo good together! :tup:
  6. I love the Lockit style too! And the Amarante charm is so cute!
  7. OMG Beautiful!! I love the ivory color and the lockit is a great style :smile: Congrats!
  8. Congrats!

Grace didn't call me about the epi lockit.

Wheres da modeling pics? :graucho:
  9. Pretty, pretty, congrats!!!
  10. Congrats, those look great together!
  11. date code should be inside the pocket. Congrat's. :smile:
  12. wow! i love ivoire!!!! congrats
  13. :yahoo:Happy Birthday!
    That is such a gorgeous bag and the speedy Key ring is sooo cute with it!
  14. Congrats...I adore the ivorie lockit:heart:

15. I checked there before and there's none...........umm........why is that? umm....don't tell me is a defect one or sth.....

Arnott: hehe Grace called me on tuesday...but i didn't have tmie to pick it up until yesterday....stressed out badly @ school:crybaby:...but now i'm feeling abit better..HAHAHA...They have 1 ivoire and 1 black at store still~ I'll post up my modeling pics either later on tonight or tmr :smile: