After 3 weeks of waiting......

PoohBeez

“Fashion changes, but style endures” -Coco Chanel
O.G.
May 28, 2007
I finally got my Epi Lockit in Ivorie!!! Super happy :yahoo:...My bf bought this and the Amarante Speedy Charm as my upcoming bday present (as you can see from my signature section)! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: They also have Cabby bags..but no black yet...but I WL one cuz i want to see IRL.....WL for the Cruise Line still not open yet but hopefully in Mid-Aug....

One more thing is that today i saw some gorgeous looking MC Marilyn, they are in crocodile skin (i believe) and they are in purple and pink color! Sorry that I didn't take a picture of it...but it's soooooooooooooo beautiful:tup:

For those who have the epi lockit, where is the date code? I cannot find mine :confused1:

Enough blah blah blah of me.....Here are the pics. Enjoy:love:..

Image101.jpg

Image102.jpg

Image104.jpg

Image105.jpg

date code should be inside the pocket. Congrat's. :smile:

I checked there before and there's none...........umm........why is that? umm....don't tell me is a defect one or sth.....

Arnott: hehe Grace called me on tuesday...but i didn't have tmie to pick it up until yesterday....stressed out badly @ school:crybaby:...but now i'm feeling abit better..HAHAHA...They have 1 ivoire and 1 black at store still~ I'll post up my modeling pics either later on tonight or tmr :smile: