A little Coach for my broken heart

First, let me just say your new bags are beautiful!!

Secondly, I'm sorry you have to go through this. I had something very similar happen and I met my husband less than a year later so it turned out to actually have been a blessing. And my husband is ten times the man that my ex could ever have hoped to be. I know it feels awful right now but it will get better and you will most likely look back and be grateful that you actually got rid of that loser!

You have had basically the same life I have! When it comes to men and meeting your husband anyway.

Echoing my thoughts for a fast healing for your heart and as for the new Coaches, well, you did good!

Your bags are beautiful! I had a similar experience to yours and felt like I wasted so much time with my ex boyfriend. I took it as a learning experience and really evaluated what I wanted in a partner. When my wonderful DH came along a year later, I was ready for someone who deserved and respected me. It is hard and very hurtful-but I think back and I would have married this cheating creep had I not found out! Hugs!!

Remember that a lot of us have been through this and come out on the other side. Each day will get better! Try making a list of all the crappy things your ex did and all the reasons you will be better off without him! That helped me.

On the other hand, your new bags are just beautiful!

Virtual hug...I noticed from a previous post of yours that you are a pharmacy student like me :smile: I had a similar experience as sweetmelissa and it turned out to be the best thing to happen me. Hang in there and nice purchases as too!

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. I hope that in time, you will look above & beyond this experience & find happiness with someone who'll truly cherish you, has eyes only for you & will keep your heart under lock & key to protect it from any hurt & pain the world might inflict upon it.

Here's some very handy advice said by Miss Congeniality:

"To Let Go.

To let go isn't to forget, not think abour or ignore. It doesn't leave feelings of anger, jealousy, or rgret. Letting go isn't winning and it isn't losing. It's not about pride and it's not about how you appear, and it's not obsessing or dwelling on the past. Letting go isn't blocking memories or thinking sad thoughts, and it doesn't leave emptiness, hurt or sadness. It's not giving in or giving up. Letting go isn't about loss, and it's not defeat.

To let go is to cherish memories, but to overcome and to move on. It is having an open mind and confidence in the future. Letting go is accepting, it is learning and experiencing and growing. To let go is to be thankful for the experiences that made you laugh, made you cry, and made you grow. It's about all that you have, all that you had, and all that you will soon gain. Letting go is having the courage to accept change, and the strength to keep moving. Letting go is growing up. It is realizing that the heart can sometimes be the most potent remedy. To let go is to open a door, to clear a path and to set yourself free."

In the meantime, your Coach bags are wonderful! Very pretty & I hope you'll enjoy them!

First, let me just say your new bags are beautiful!!

Secondly, I'm sorry you have to go through this. I had something very similar happen and I met my husband less than a year later so it turned out to actually have been a blessing. And my husband is ten times the man that my ex could ever have hoped to be. I know it feels awful right now but it will get better and you will most likely look back and be grateful that you actually got rid of that loser!

Listen to this woman! She knows what she is talking about:yes:. Life will go on and trust that someone who is truly for YOU will come along. I was with a loser before meeting my wonderful husband and this was YEARS ago...lol. I've been married for a long while now and it was a true blessing to have found him. If I'd stayed with the loser and wasted any more time on him I would have likely missed out on the great man God had in store for me!

Your bags are beautiful! Enjoy!

It is so much better to have a "great Coach bag" weighting you down rather than an unappreciative jerk!
Hang in there girl, listen to all the previous experienced girls, there is alot to be taken from them.