A little Coach for my broken heart

1. My boyfriend of 7 years has been seeing someone else behind my back. Obviously, breaking up with him and the news ruined my spring break and every day since I found out, but i tried to heal my heart a little with some coach therapy today. :smile:
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that. :sad: You will have some gorgeous bags on your arm though.
  3. I am sorry to hear that too. Coach therapy is the best. Enjoy your new bags.
  4. Sorry to hear that it will get better, I can look back now and say that was a hard time but I am a stronger woman for it! beautiful bags you got!
  5. Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better and enjoy those new bags, they're beautiful!
  6. Your bags are beautiful. Each day will get easier! Enjoy you new coach items.
  7. That's terrible!!!! I hope you win the lottery and then you can buy all the Coach that you want:yes:. Take care of yourself :smile:
  8. So sorry about that - hugs to you. Enjoy your new Coach items, come hang out on the boards and we will try to take your mind off things.
  9. So sorry to hear your news. Your choices in purses though are excellent! Hugs to you!
  10. First, let me just say your new bags are beautiful!!

Secondly, I'm sorry you have to go through this. I had something very similar happen and I met my husband less than a year later so it turned out to actually have been a blessing. And my husband is ten times the man that my ex could ever have hoped to be. I know it feels awful right now but it will get better and you will most likely look back and be grateful that you actually got rid of that loser!
  11. coach ALWAYS heals a broken heart. i am so sorry you have to go through this, but we are all here for you! and your purchases are beautiful.
  12. Sorry to hear that :sad:
    Hopefully the new purchases will help heal your heart a bit.. give it time (and maybe some more bags) and hopefully time will heal your heart completely..
  13. Enjoy the bags! You deserve better, his loss!
  14. OMG!! I am so sorry. 7 years is a long time to spend with someone who does not deserve you. Hang in there and enjoy your great new bags.
  15. On the bright side : everything always get better with time ....i'm living proof!
    I love you r white bag....TDF.
    Stay strong, girl.