5000th posts with new bag yayyyyy

LV_ addict: Nita, she is GORGEOUS!!! Enjoy her and don't forget to thank DH properly!!!:graucho:

P.S. CONGRATS on reaching 5K!!!

[quote=daffyduck;1112011]Congrat on your 5000th posts! :flowers: Awwwwwwww, your DH is such a sweetheart for surprising you that way.:love: I'm sure you gave him a nice thank you! :graucho: I love your speedy family pics. :nuts: Can wait to see the pics with you and your new speedy! [/quote]

Thank you ladies...I thanked him alright LOL:lol: :lol: ..I wasn't online last night, was I?

Congrats Nita!!!What a nice hubby you have!!! Does that mean Klara is totally out of the picture now? LOL

Well, it's tough call...this bag is "free"..but I don't think I should "replace" it with other bag right away...I am sure he wants to see me excited over this one for while..YKWIM..

Beautiful collection!!

Hey...I might want to get my mum a Mini Lin speedy. I m stuck between getting a Mini Lin Speedy or a Monogram Speedy,since you have both,which one do u think is better?

Durability= go for mono speedy. I personally think this mini lin can get dirty fast. It's pretty bag especially the handles. I have to get used to the stitching, I wished it came in size 25 but oh well..it's free bag..

I don't think you will se mini lin speedy that much on the street, well at least not as many as mono speedy.

ohhh congrats on the beautiful bag!!!!! :love: I love it!! congrats on the 5000 posts too.. haha I still have a long way to work up to that point, and maybe hehe I'll get a nice present too.. hehehe

Congrats on the new bag Nita :smile: Your DH is so very sweet to suprised you like that! I really like the mini lin speedy, it's cuter than I thought.. (uh oh, I sense trouble coming ahead :P ).