5000th posts with new bag yayyyyy

1. LOL..I've been wanting to blurb it out for the last hour but wait until I hit 5000 posts...here I am ....

DH surprised me with big box of LV tonight. He told me he needed to pick up some books from borders for his trip next week but came home with my bag..:yahoo: :yahoo: :love: ..

LOL..I showed him mini lin before at the store, he liked it but didn't say anything. I told him I like it but don't want to spend the money for it. I don't mind to have it to keep my other speedy company..he took a note :love:

I wasn't crazy about this line but I love the handles, he told me it reminds him of Fendi bag he wanted to get me when we were in Venice (I got LV instead )
    The last hour I've been staring at it..I love it plus it's free...I can't believe he did that...

Some pics of the bag with her other sisters. I have my PJ right now..you won't want to see :lol:

[​IMG]

speedy group pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. YEAH!!!

cONGRATS ON 5,000 posts and the new mini lin! It looks so awesome in your collection! I LOVE IT!

3. Congrats on the gorgeous surprise and 5000 posts!

4. Congrats!!

5. Thank you..now I need Azur.. plus cerises, silver graffiti..

6. Happy 5000! Congrats on a nice gift!!!

7. Ooooh!!! Congrats! It's beautiful! I love your Speedy family!!!:heart: Congrats on your 5000th post, too! Woohooo!:yahoo:

8. Congrats for the bag!:yahoo: I saw it at the store and honestly I love it! I love the handles too! Congrats on your 5000 posts! BTW I always love your signatures!:heart:

9. Congrats bagsnbags! I'm sooo jealous of the Mini Lin! I want! I want!

10. That is so sweet of your husband. You've got a keeper.

11. Oh so gorgeous!!! I love your entire speedy family, what a perfect variety! :biggrin:

12. thank you ladies..

13. Yes..the handles are my favorite..

Thanks for noticing..;)

14. awwwwwwwwwww bagsnbags soo haaappy 4u :heart::heart:

congrats on both ..Bag+5000th post

can u plz model it 4us:love:

15. Congrats on the posts, the bag and the thoughtful DH!