05 Teal day from a PFer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What picture? All I see is a gummy-looking and surfacey-looking greyish spot. If you have a picture of a black spot that you haven't posted in your auction, why aren't you posting it yourself? If Bertie has the photo and she's shown it to you previously, then why were you surprised by the alleged spot? Is anyone else confused here?

What picture? All I see is a gummy-looking and surfacey-looking greyish spot. If you have a picture of a black spot that you haven't posted in your auction, why aren't you posting it yourself? If Bertie has the photo and she's shown it to you previously, then why were you surprised by the alleged spot? Is anyone else confused here?

Hi, you must be a friend too. The photo I took and added to the listing shows the black smudge.
I have the photo that was included in the seller's original auction that shows it as well.
It's a photo taken from a distance. I didn't notice it looking at the auction photos just like the seller didn't notice it before it was shipped.
BUT, when I get the bag and saw it with my own eyes, I went straight to the computer to look at the photos and sure enough it's there.

So what's so confusing? Anyone? Am I the only one who thinks that just because there is a photo in the listing the a seller should not be exempt from disclosing any and all stains or flaws. It was missed. I accepted that. BUT, when I brought it to the seller's attention and it was still denied being there. It's ridiculous at that point.

This is where I'm coming from. You said you saw the spot in her photo, but that it was easy to miss. You said you contact her and she offered you a refund. Seems pretty fair "treatment" to me. I was responding to your challenge for her to (not an exact quote, but the gist) "bring out the photo and show everyone". Frankly, the spot doesn't even look that bad in your photo. It all just seems weird and I was asking for clarification. I don't know Bertie no matter what.

This is where I'm coming from. You said you saw the spot in her photo, but that it was easy to miss. You said you contact her and she offered you a refund. Seems pretty fair "treatment" to me. I was responding to your challenge for her to (not an exact quote, but the gist) "bring out the photo and show everyone". Frankly, the spot doesn't even look that bad in your photo. It all just seems weird and I was asking for clarification. I don't know Bertie no matter what.

Okay.... I think my posts have explained clearly where I'm coming from.
I was not believed by the seller from the get go and was treated as such. I did not appreciate that at all. It left a VERY bad taste in my mouth which is why I never used the bag. My reasons for not sending the bag back make complete sense.

The entire point of all this is.... it's in her photo and to have any seller say that they have looked they still don't see it... What about me as a buyer, how am I supposed to feel? It was ridiculous and the biggest dissapointment of the transaction.

No, it's not bad at all, but it's a mark that should be disclosed.

For the record, I wish my brain would have remembered all this from the get go, meaning disclosing the black smudge... because I then would not have gotten an email today that for me poured salt in the wound.

It all was just a complete misunderstanding. I wish it had gone differently. I too enjoy looking at her gorgeous bags and am dissapointed I don't have a relationship where I can BIN.

Was the first sale so long ago where this swirl of controversy over the stain and the back and forth emails about it had been long forgotten? Bertiebluebird has had a great reputation as a seller and I wouldn't have worried about getting your money back after the bag was returned. Is that the only reason the offer of a refund wasn't accepted? I guess I'm confused as to what other reason there is to contact a seller about a problem unless a refund is the desired outcome. We can't post tones, so I'm not being accusatory, just honestly wondering.

Either way, if it's a stain that has been overlooked twice and was even forgotten after what seemed to be the center of an extended conversation, it's not as big as this 3 page thread is making it out to be. It's still a beautiful bag and someone will be more than happy to pick it up.

**...ok nevermind. Looks like everyone moved on. I can't type as quickly as this thread is going. lol. Good luck with the sale. **

excuse me...ummmmm.I don't know if i am in the right place..... i am looking for a great deal on a teal bag. i don't know if you can help me on this one, but i am looking for one that had a stain that some lady named "bertie" didn't see in her listing pictures. Then i was told that the buying lady, her name was "bella" i am pretty sure, anyway, bella asked bertie about the boo boo on bertie's bbag, bertie said "no boo boo here" Bella said "bertie, take a blink at YOUR pics?" Then, as the story was handed down to me, bertie got her feelings hurt, wouldn't/couldn't see the "black boo boo", Bella felt bad, untrusted by the bertie, untrusted by the flock of bertie's fans, and dropped it, wanting it to go no more, burying her sorrows in the back of closet to let the matter rest.

Than, the sad day came when the boo boo'd hobo reappeared. Bella, wanting to keep things low key, did her low key auction. Bertie chirped in and reminded her of the "mysterious reappearing and disappearing boo boo on bert's pic", then, it was back........"THE LEGEND OF HOW THE BEAUTIFUL TEAL HOBO WAS LOST IN A SEA WHO QUESTIONS"

"DID BERTIE BURY THE BLACK BLOG ON THE BACK OF BELLA'S HOBO?"
"DID BELLA MARK UP HER OWN BAG, MAKE A DARING RUN TO BERTIE'S PICS, AND ADD THE BLACK SPOT .....to PURPOSEFULLY UNDERMINE THE REPUTATION OF BERTIE AND THE LEAGUE OF SEAGULLS FOLLOWING BERTIE??????

WE MAY NEVER KNOW???? BUT THE REAL QUESTION IS THIS:

"is that teal hobo still for sale, that thing is looking good!"
:yahoo: :wlae: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :heart: :heart:

I don't post on this forum very often because to be honest it intimidates me slightly - I see a lot of *****ing and sniping and it all gets a bit ugly. But I must say this thread has got to be the worst one yet. It all seems a tad confusing, as others have already said. Bella, why would you even buy a bag in the first place that had a stain on it? Secondly, why on earth would you not want to get shot of something that was clearly upsetting you AND get all your money back? You'd rather pass a stained bag onto someone else AND lose money?? A stain which you've kicked up such a fuss about yet forgot about on your original auction? I don't know either you nor Bertie, so I'm not a fan of anyone. This really just seems so bizarre. I'm sorry to add to this whole thing, but I was just so shocked to read this thread. Bella, take the money and give Bertie her bag back and then she can sell it on and make a lose, not you and you can wait for another one to come along that will be perfect and you'll be happy.

I don't post on this forum very often because to be honest it intimidates me slightly - I see a lot of *****ing and sniping and it all gets a bit ugly. But I must say this thread has got to be the worst one yet. It all seems a tad confusing, as others have already said. Bella, why would you even buy a bag in the first place that had a stain on it? Secondly, why on earth would you not want to get shot of something that was clearly upsetting you AND get all your money back? You'd rather pass a stained bag onto someone else AND lose money?? A stain which you've kicked up such a fuss about yet forgot about on your original auction? I don't know either you nor Bertie, so I'm not a fan of anyone. This really just seems so bizarre. I'm sorry to add to this whole thing, but I was just so shocked to read this thread. Bella, take the money and give Bertie her bag back and then she can sell it on and make a lose, not you and you can wait for another one to come along that will be perfect and you'll be happy.

^^ ITA, amen :cutesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.