05 Teal day from a PFer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm sure it's familar to you because you've had the same problem with other sellers. You said so yourself. So if you received a stained bag, it just seems strange that you'd decline a full refund. Why keep a stained bag, from someone you dislike? I've known Bertie for a long time and I'll defend her any time, any place. Now I suggest we end this like two adults. We can go round and round or we can agree to disagree. You decide.

You know what..... I am an adult and handled that situation like one and this one too.

This does not involve you and I don't see why you feel the need to comment. I know when to chime in and when not to.

The only problem I have ever had with any seller is them NOT describing wear or flaws accurately and entirely. I don't appreciate surprises. I'm positive if I were to start a thread about this, there would be pages.

The attitude that I'm referring to is yours and the person you are so fiercly defending...

I am so surprised this is still going, I'm positive you and Bertie have looked at the photo I'm referring to again, Right? Still don't see it, huh?

Yeah .. it doesn't look like a black stain at all .. what's the big deal BellaFiore ..

It's not a dark black stain. It's looks just how it looks in the photo, a greyish black. It could easily be missed.

What's the big deal?
Well, a friend of the posters felt the need to comment about the content of my listing.... so now I feel I have an invitation to respond.

what I'm confused about is, why wouldn't you accept a full refund? because you didn't want to pay the shipping? yet you're willing to sell the bag at a much bigger loss on ebay?

i have bought bags from bertie and it sounds as if she acted here the way she has always acted with me. she acknowledged that she might have made a mistake and offered you a full refund! what's the problem with that???

something doesn't make sense to me here.

what I'm confused about is, why wouldn't you accept a full refund? because you didn't want to pay the shipping? yet you're willing to sell the bag at a much bigger loss on ebay?

i have bought bags from bertie and it sounds as if she acted here the way she has always acted with me. she acknowledged that she might have made a mistake and offered you a full refund! what's the problem with that???

something doesn't make sense to me here.

NO, she never admitted or owned up to making a mistake.

What doesn't make sense?...... that fact that I need to protect myself as a buyer too. Is is hard to imagine with the responses I was getting that I would not feel comfortable sending the bag back to her? In fear of maybe something else would "show up" and be wrong with it. I knew I could sell it later. I can hold on too it for another year and maybe sell it for more. Who knows?

Again, I have HER photo showing the smudge.

I know her reputation is great, she deserves that, that's why I chose to buy the bag which intern is why I was so upset and dissapointed with the way it ended up.

YES, I am willing to take a loss, It wouldn't be the first time.

All drama aside, the bag is beautiful and someone will really love it. Please don't let our disagreement stand in the way of bidding, or you'll miss out on an especially pretty teal bag. And the only reason I mentioned it was I felt someone I really care about was being hurt by the revised description. End of story. I wish everyone well, no hard feelings on this side.

I don't know what this all is, but I would never buy anything from ebay that had that kind of bizarre explanation/excuse in the item description. It's like a waving, red flag. The bag may be perfectly fine, but the description is not enticing.

I don't know what this all is, but I would never buy anything from ebay that had that kind of bizarre explanation/excuse in the item description. It's like a waving, red flag. The bag may be perfectly fine, but the description is not enticing.

LOL. Well, I hope for my sake not everyone will feel like you do.
Thank you for the comment.

I think this thread is very clear.

Huh? I don't get it either. Bertie offered to give a refund, and bellawhatever declined because she doesn't want to pay for shipping? But she would rather lose a lot of money.... SORRY BUT THAT MAKES NO SENSE. And I went to an ivy league school to boot. Someone's lying and it ain't Bertie. Sounds to me like bellawhatever regretted that she paid so much money and was trying to convince bertie to give her some money back. People always try to do that to me too and i just tell them I'll stick my BLEEP up their BLEEP and to take a hike.

Huh? I don't get it either. Bertie offered to give a refund, and bellawhatever declined because she doesn't want to pay for shipping? But she would rather lose a lot of money.... SORRY BUT THAT MAKES NO SENSE. And I went to an ivy league school to boot. Someone's lying and it ain't Bertie. Sounds to me like bellawhatever regretted that she paid so much money and was trying to convince bertie to give her some money back. People always try to do that to me too and i just tell them I'll stick my BLEEP up their BLEEP and to take a hike.

Hi BabyFace. This is bellawhatever, you must be a friend of Bertie's. Thanks for the addition to the thread, it just keeps reinforcing what happened originally with the seller.

I understand COMPLETELY that there are alot of friends and happy customers who are getting such satisfaction from posting comments like this. I hope you feel better.

Every single post I made is the truth and makes perfect sense. No lies here, the bag is gorgeous didn't want to send it back, never regretted buying it. It's the principle, I only wanted an acknowledgement that it was missed and not to have been treated in the way that I was.

Where are you Bertie? C'mon, let's post the picture so everyone can see for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.