OMG I got the LAST red groom agenda in the country....

BagFreak

♥☺♫Love who I am♫☼♥
May 12, 2006
:yahoo:I can't believe it, I called 1-866 spoke to Gina, she said we actually have one left and it happens to be in Short Hills N.J. I'm like OMG it was meant to be, she transferred me, My SA was Frank, he was awesome, he kept talking about how cute it was, and he said Groomwill be discontinued NEXT MONTH:wtf: Anyway I got my LOCKIT HORIZONTAL also.:wlae: $1381.75 Wow I can't believe I spent that much. He tried to get me to buy the LV pen I said not right now, because my debit card only lets me charge 1500 per day. But I got the agenda refill too, I can't believe this, my hands are sweaty. :drool: Well my stuff will be here in 5-7 days:sad: So long to wait, I should have got overnight shipping. Oh I can't wait:yahoo:

wow sold out already? how can something be discontinued next month??? I thought if it was limited it was just around until it sold out....

I guess that goes back to the age old question: what does LE really stand for lol.

Congrats on your lucky find!

wow sold out already? how can something be discontinued next month??? I thought if it was limited it was just around until it sold out....

I guess that goes back to the age old question: what does LE really stand for lol.

Congrats on your lucky find!

I don't know but he kept saying, it's EXTREMELY limited. Maybe there is a scale on how limited things are, if it's limited (till sold out) or very limited (numbered etc only ex amount made) or extremely (time limit) I'm just guessing maybe LV Staff could help out:confused1:

:yahoo:I can't believe it, I called 1-866 spoke to Gina, she said we actually have one left and it happens to be in Short Hills N.J. I'm like OMG it was meant to be, she transferred me, My SA was Frank, he was awesome, he kept talking about how cute it was, and he said Groomwill be discontinued NEXT MONTH:wtf: Anyway I got my LOCKIT HORIZONTAL also.:wlae: $1381.75 Wow I can't believe I spent that much. He tried to get me to buy the LV pen I said not right now, because my debit card only lets me charge 1500 per day. But I got the agenda refill too, I can't believe this, my hands are sweaty. :drool: Well my stuff will be here in 5-7 days:sad: So long to wait, I should have got overnight shipping. Oh I can't wait:yahoo:

:yahoo: Cant wait to see pic's. Congrat's, wonderful buys.