OMG I got the LAST red groom agenda in the country....

1. :yahoo:I can't believe it, I called 1-866 spoke to Gina, she said we actually have one left and it happens to be in Short Hills N.J. I'm like OMG it was meant to be, she transferred me, My SA was Frank, he was awesome, he kept talking about how cute it was, and he said Groomwill be discontinued NEXT MONTH:wtf: Anyway I got my LOCKIT HORIZONTAL also.:wlae: $1381.75 Wow I can't believe I spent that much. He tried to get me to buy the LV pen I said not right now, because my debit card only lets me charge 1500 per day. But I got the agenda refill too, I can't believe this, my hands are sweaty. :drool: Well my stuff will be here in 5-7 days:sad: So long to wait, I should have got overnight shipping. Oh I can't wait:yahoo:
  2. Congrats!!
  3. Congrats! I received my red groom agenda earlier this week and LOVE it!!!! :yahoo:
  4. congrats!! can't wait to see pictures!
  5. Congrats!!!
  6. wow sold out already? how can something be discontinued next month??? I thought if it was limited it was just around until it sold out....

I guess that goes back to the age old question: what does LE really stand for lol.

Congrats on your lucky find!
  7. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    How Lucky :nuts:
    Cant wait to see your pics :graucho:
  8. I don't know but he kept saying, it's EXTREMELY limited. Maybe there is a scale on how limited things are, if it's limited (till sold out) or very limited (numbered etc only ex amount made) or extremely (time limit) I'm just guessing maybe LV Staff could help out:confused1:
  9. I can't believe they are sold out so fast. Lucky you!:love:
  10. :yahoo: Cant wait to see pic's. Congrat's, wonderful buys.
  11. Congrats! I just returned a red groom agenda to Neiman Marcus yesterday at Fashion Island.
  12. YAY! You found one!!! Congrats
  13. Congratulations on the lovely purchases. Glad you got your groom. I have the yellow agenda and find myself taking it out just to look at it! LOL :love:
  14. Did you change your mind? I am just curious. I like the groom line but want to get a handbag first. I just can't justify 2 purchases...yet;)
  15. That is awesome! Congrats! I love red!