Love Slave Miscellaneous!

^ LOL. It's okay. I keep waiting to see it once in a while too.

P.S. Do I see Rebecca Minkoff nikki in Peacock in that siggy frosted?? :graucho:

OMG!!! Jonathan Meyers eyes are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint:

Mediana: So far The Hunger Games is.....interesting. I'm not far enough into it to really say.

Has anyone ever heard of or listened to Flyleaf??

Mediana: So far The Hunger Games is.....interesting. I'm not far enough into it to really say.

Yes, Jonathan Meyers is very nice

I guess you are just in the beginning of the book. Lets say .. it gets far better real quick.

Yes, I've heard Flyleaf, and it's not my kind of music

^ LOL. It's okay. I keep waiting to see it once in a while too.

P.S. Do I see Rebecca Minkoff nikki in Peacock in that siggy frosted?? :graucho:

hehe yes!! i just put that in there today :P it's gorgeous. i just stumbled into the RM threads because a lot of my tpf friends :heart: RM!
i really want a damier azur speedy too. i think i'll add that to my wishlist :P

^ Ahh...yes.....the rose. Gorgeous! Trust me...it starts off slow and then you can't stop thinking about them. :love:

LOL. I've never had an LV, are they good?

Two weeks until my iPhone!!! :party:

Okay ladies. It's time to introduce you to the world of Flyleaf and RM.

First, Rebecca Minkoff. They're beautiful bags! You can buy them on her website and certain websites sell them. The Rebecca Minkoff subforum has more information. This is my lovely: purple patent Nikki and Jaimie wallet grey/metallic purple combo.

P1010693.jpg

P1010700.jpg

I wasn't able to get very good pictures of the bag, it's actually a bit brighter. If you're a patent fan, this patent is TDF. :drool:

Now for Flyleaf. Flyleaf's music is like rock/alternative stuff.

Some really good songs that you can search for on youtube are So I Thought, All Around Me, Supernatural (Acoustic), and I'm So Sick.

^ Thanks for showing us pictures. I can see why you like them. I personally have a hard time with patent. I think I'm to old for carrying it. I would look ridiculous.

I see that your wish list has grown :smile: Could you please tell me what MAM is? Couldn't find it on the website. Anyway I liked the Market in peacock or the Simone clutch in peacock.