What is up with....

tabbyco

Shh....
O.G.
Jun 5, 2006
What is up with these threads that are months old and then someone posts an hour ago?

Do you know what I am talking about? Like, a thread comes up and there are two pages from August 12 and the last post if from today :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

What is the deal with that????:shrugs: :shrugs: Just curious :P

I might as well tell on myself! I accidentally did that earlier today. I'm new to the forum and was reading through some old postings and didn't notice just how old! I apologize.

Sometimes a topic is still interesting, also many times I search for a topic before posting about it a second time and then end up commenting in the original thread. I'm sure others do the same. It doesn't bother me if an old one gets bumped up, I like it because sometimes I miss them the first time around!

No....:s I don't think anything is wrong with that, I was jsut curious b/c I thought I saw a post a while back where a mod was cleaning some things out and a really old thread popped back up. I was wondering if that is where they came from or if, like ya'll said above, someone really posted a comment today.:upsidedown:

Mystery solved :flowers:

haha i was thinking the same thing today! lol! I dont even notice until i follow an eBay link and all the pics are gone and then I check the date and it's from febuary! :lol:

it's cool, I dont mind!