What is up with....

1. What is up with these threads that are months old and then someone posts an hour ago?

Do you know what I am talking about? Like, a thread comes up and there are two pages from August 12 and the last post if from today :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

What is the deal with that????:shrugs: :shrugs: Just curious :p
  2. I might as well tell on myself! I accidentally did that earlier today. I'm new to the forum and was reading through some old postings and didn't notice just how old! I apologize.
  3. I've done that too. I'll search a topic and bring up an old post.. then post on it, forgetting how old it is.
  4. eh it's not that bad. Another board I am on, people will pull up threads that are 4-5 years old.
  5. Guess some of us new members wanted to add our thoughts...didnt think there was anything wrong with that.....hmmm...sorry.
  6. Sometimes a topic is still interesting, also many times I search for a topic before posting about it a second time and then end up commenting in the original thread. I'm sure others do the same. It doesn't bother me if an old one gets bumped up, I like it because sometimes I miss them the first time around!
  7. Oops I think I have done it too. I'm new and I read the old threads, and not thinking, add to the thread. :p
  8. There isn't anything wrong with it in my opion, especially if the thread can be added to and the content is still relevant.
  9. No....:s I don't think anything is wrong with that, I was jsut curious b/c I thought I saw a post a while back where a mod was cleaning some things out and a really old thread popped back up. I was wondering if that is where they came from or if, like ya'll said above, someone really posted a comment today.:upsidedown:

Mystery solved :flowers:
  10. I think it can be useful, avoids to bring up the same subject over and over again.
  11. haha i was thinking the same thing today! lol! I dont even notice until i follow an eBay link and all the pics are gone and then I check the date and it's from febuary! :lol:

it's cool, I dont mind!
  12. :yes: well said... :flowers:

doing searches are great therefore the b-bag forum won't have millions of threads that are about the same thing! :graucho:
  13. i was jsut goin to say that ^ mods usually will close a thread if there are already similar threads// i think its pretty cool to reopen threads..
  14. Ya, one of my old threads got dug up too and it feels weird re-reading my post again. :lol:
  15. I think it's ok too! I really LOVE :heart: the "what's in your bbag thread", and I wish it would keep getting bumped up!