Hermes Frequency Survey

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
I've been meaning to ask this for a long time now and just kept forgetting. Here's a little survey for you all:

- How often do you visit the Hermes boutique?
- How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month?
- How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)?
- What do you usually buy from the boutique?
- How often do you call your boutique?

- How often do you visit the Hermes boutique? 1-3 times a week
- How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month? weekly
- How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)? 50%-75% of the time
- What do you usually buy from the boutique? Lately belts and scarves, with bags I'm so picky I'm better off SOing.
- How often do you call your boutique? Almost never. Why call when I can walk in? I don't want to be a PIA with my SA.

- How often do you visit the Hermes boutique? about 4-6 times a year when I go back home to LA.
- How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month? It used to be once every few months, but now that I've been on TPF it's more like 2-3 times a month.
- How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)?90%
- What do you usually buy from the boutique? small leather goods, bag accessories, gifts.
- How often do you call your boutique? about 2x/month --usually to place an order for something specific I've seen.

Answering my own questions:

- How often do you visit the Hermes boutique? Used to be once a month, now several times a month because my SA would call me and ask me to come in
- How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month? 4 times a mont at least
- How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)? 100% (couldn't say no):Push:
- What do you usually buy from the boutique? Accessories (this is where my "impulse buys" and "regret buys" come from)
- How often do you call your boutique? Couple times a month

From looking at other members' response, I think I'm starting to see what I'm doing wrong. I need to stop calling and stop going so often ... My current pattern is doing me more harm than good.:sweatdrop:

I go to my store once a week and may or maynot buy anything i feel no pressure but some monthes i end up buying once a week and others maybe like today the rose ikeabana in the cute four bottles....i would ring the other store in the uk once a month its great to talk to my friend there as she is so nice....:smile:

- How often do you visit the Hermes boutique? Maybe four times a year.
- How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month? Can range from zero to a lot! LOL!
- How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)? 100% (since I only go to a boutique four times a year).
- What do you usually buy from the boutique? Scarves, bags, belts, accessories.
- How often do you call your boutique? I email my boutique's manager all the time. Two weeks ago I got a pocket square and a twilly. Last week I got a Dogon compact wallet. Today I got a potiron Garden Party tote.... :yes:

How often do you visit the Hermes boutique?

1-2 times per month.

How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month?

Varies.

How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)?

Only buy when I am looking for something specific or I find something "special"...

What do you usually buy from the boutique?

Annually...agenda refills...
Occasionally...bags, scarves (typically for gifts...but I really like that tweed!), bracelets...

How often do you call your boutique?

I don't call. I am only 10-15 minutes from the boutique, so I stop in when I am at SCP.

- How often do you visit the Hermes boutique? Once-twice a year... none locally, so only when I'm travelling
- How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month? Zero :sad:
- How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)? I'm so new to Hermes, so we've only been to a couple of boutiques. Right now, 25% of the time.
- What do you usually buy from the boutique? So far, scarves only
- How often do you call your boutique? Never - don't have a local one to deal with

- How often do you visit the Hermes boutique? 1-3 times/month...yesterday for 4 hours stright!
- How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month? 1-3
- How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)? 85%
- What do you usually buy from the boutique? Accessories/Scarves
- How often do you call your boutique? Not often

- How often do you visit the Hermes boutique? 1-3 times/month...yesterday for 4 hours stright!
- How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)? 85%
Come on, 'fess up, you were checking out our vert eyed friend, weren't you?

FOUR hours?!!:nuts: What did you get? Fess up fess up!!!!!

lol - he's gone (boohoo)....I DO have news though, but I'll post later (no, I didn't buy a bag, but.......well....may have organised to buy one.......)

and I asked about the Himalaya (seriously) seems it's not really available........

lol - he's gone (boohoo)....I DO have news though, but I'll post later (no, I didn't buy a bag, but.......well....may have organised to buy one.......)

and I asked about the Himalaya (seriously) seems it's not really available........

Himalaya is not available?!! Wah! I did want to add one to my collection ... eventually.

And what did you organized to buy? Come on, fess up~~~:graucho:

- How often do you visit the Hermes boutique? every week (fridays or sat)
- How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month? 1/month. i used to spend too much in this store. i have significantly slowed down
- How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)? - 50 %
- What do you usually buy from the boutique? shoes, bag, small leather goods, bracelets
- How often do you call your boutique? every week

:yahoo:

- How often do you visit the Hermes boutique? My local store's not so local, so I've only been there twice in about 6 month time.
- How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month? Since I don't go there that often I don't purchase monthly
- How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)? - 100 % The two times I've been there I've bought things
- What do you usually buy from the boutique? Agenda, bracelet, scarf, Bag of course!
- How often do you call your boutique? Use to call more often, now only my SA calls me, I don't call him really anymore, unless I need something