Hermes Frequency Survey

- How often do you visit the Hermes boutique? A noob here so I've only been 2x - once a fortnite. The next time would be about 4wk's time tho as I don't live within close proximity to my boutique. Projecting into the future.. I'd approximate a visit maybe once or twice a month.
- How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month? Don't have that long a history to be able to answer this one:smile:
- How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)? Well, so far it's 100% and it will likely remain this way as I don't get to visit the store all that often. And I'd only mostly go in if I had something I wanted to buy.
- What do you usually buy from the boutique? scarves, (wanna buy some bracelets too) and after a specific colour/leather small leather goods.
- How often do you call your boutique? Prolly more often than most. So far it's been once a week but that's to see if they had a certain item/s I was after. If I lived close to my store, I wouldn't bother calling, lol, just pop in.

Lol! You are right! I have called Syd more than my own store! Actually, I've called Marina Mirage and Surfers Paradise more times than my store too!

The asst mgr is all confused by my calls. Since then I've left him high and dry, lol! Now I just get my SA to track stuff down on my behalf..:graucho: Aww, I miss that asst mgr. Maybe I'll call him for the heck of it.:devil::roflmfao:

I SO did!!!! He said it wasn't available, but he supposed it COULD be SO'd, but there's no guarantee they'd do it......they're really expensive, apparently.......about 12K AUD or 9K USD.

hehehe.. He was prolly like, "HUH, Kristie's lost her sense of good taste??"

Wonder why it's so expensive seeing as how it looks like bits and pieces from left-over material. Kibble and Bits come to mind.:lol:

I SO did!!!! He said it wasn't available, but he supposed it COULD be SO'd, but there's no guarantee they'd do it......they're really expensive, apparently.......about 12K AUD or 9K USD.

9000 bucks is expensive~~ If i get a Himalaya, I'm going to get it in all different colors and types of exotics! May as well make it a REAAAAL Himalaya-type of Himalaya.