Plus Size Girls, show us your outfits!

This is me ..hosting a dinner party @ home.
Sorry about the size.. can't resize them for some reason...
wearing: black tunic and black pants with a H&M Veste and Neckless
Can't see the shoes, but they are black with a pointy nose.

pf-2.jpg

Samia - I am in love with your outfit. It is so chic! I need tips on cute belts because I NEVER wear them. I buy them and they just sit in my closet! Most likely because all the cute belts BARELY fit me at 18, even if I get an XL.

Thanks! I hunt for belts in my size too. I just picked a pretty one with a butterfly buckle at Riverisland today.I also have a few from the site below, but I did not bring them along with me

http://www.igigi.com/plus-size-clothing/Plus-Size-Belts.html?linkid=leftmenu

Went shopping today with DH and picked up some great stuff.
Casual today, the weather was really pleasant, so did not need a sweater or jacket.

Top: Mango
Jeans: Marks & Spencer
Multicolored thing sandals from Mango too
Bag is Coach Hobo
Belt is from Riverisland
Coach Bangle

RED2.jpg

RED.jpg

Has anyone tried this website
http://myshape.com/
They have a very limited selection though, but some Micheal by Micheal Kors stuff is nice!
You can put in your measurements and the will automatically selesct outfits for you depending on the measurements and body shape. I just created an account got some good ideas from them.

would it be ok to help posters with the outfits they post???
i see some pics that in reality are not flattering for a full figures

I know sometimes it hard to see what we are doing wrong and maybe pointing out what doesn't work in a outfit can help:yes:

if you guys agree should someone say comments are welcomed?

I wouldn't want to point out a outfit if a poster doesn't want to

would it be ok to help posters with the outfits they post???
i see some pics that in reality are not flattering for a full figures

I know sometimes it hard to see what we are doing wrong and maybe pointing out what doesn't work in a outfit can help:yes:

if you guys agree should someone say comments are welcomed?

I wouldn't want to point out a outfit if a poster doesn't want to

It should be okay if someone adds "comments are welcome" to their posts. I hope this is a friendly thread. I know for me, I am in need of help! I will post more pics this week when I am not looking like a bum studying for finals :smile:

Love,
Q

Okay, don't think this turned out great, but my camera batteries died immediately after getting this 1 shot - so now I have batteries & can post, but hope the details aren't to hard to see.

(Another) Tripp NYC lace back top. Indian patchwork/crochet insert deep blue circle skirt. Small XOXO shouder bag. Carlos by Carlos Santana sandals & Harajuku Lovers Double wrap Music watch dark blue leather as choker.

Got a compliment on the shoes heading back to my car from the mall :tup:

Attachments

• Outfit1.jpg
    Outfit1.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,851
  • Carlos by carlos santana legend.jpg
    Carlos by carlos santana legend.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,316