Plus Size Girls, show us your outfits!

1. What does MUA stand for?

2. oh is it?? than I'm definitely not a 14. I need to figure out my US size.
    Cute outfits btw!!
    :tup:

3. I am UK 14!

4. talldrnkofwater, great outfits!

5. Outfit for today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next Sweater, Skirt and Belt.
    Bag is Balenciaga Pine Suede Hobo
    Boots just from Shoe Mart
    Coach Bangle

6. galligator this vest is super cute on you!

[​IMG]

7. Make Up Alley

Everyone looks great!!

8. Brianne - I love that top. Where did you get it?

9. Samia - I am in love with your outfit. It is so chic! I need tips on cute belts because I NEVER wear them. I buy them and they just sit in my closet! Most likely because all the cute belts BARELY fit me at 18, even if I get an XL.

10. Great! Finally a thread for us!! Just because we are plus size it does not mean that we are not sexy nor we have style!

I love this summer dress :love: is strapless with a beautiful opening in the back. Both dress and shrug where purchased at Torrid. I am wearing it with the Coach Puppy purse.

:flowers: Di

My PF pic 4.jpg
  11. This is a beautiful and simple evening dress I purchased at Laura Plus. I am wearing it with my favorite Chanel charm bracelet and ring:love:. I am sorry for my looks, I got really burnt at the beach a few days before the pic was taken:p

My PF pic 13.jpg My PF pic 6.JPG
  12. Would you guys believe me if I tell you that I git this outfit at DOTS???? Yeah :tup: and it was very reasonable price. The shrug is from Torrid.

The purse is my dear Ursula from LV :girlsigh:

My PF pic.jpg
  13. Dibernal: You look so cute! Your clothes are uber-feminine :smile: What is DOTS?

14. target.jpg

15. DOTS is a cool chain clothing store in the US. They have a big selection of plus size trendy clothes and jeans. Check it out.

www.dots.com