What's a simple thing you just cant do?

ladyjane76

ladyjane
O.G.
Jul 13, 2007
Today I tried like heck to tie a bow out of ribbon, so the print was visible on the whole front of it. For the life of me I just couldnt do it. It was driving me nuts. Anyone else have a problem doing something so simple? Examples, cant whistle, cant snap your fingers, cant flip an omlete correctly?? Ya know just simple little things. Come on dont make me feel all alone!

I have a connected tongue (you know, the little thing underneath) and I can't stick my tongue out far at all or make it curl up.

I really suck at riding a bike. I mean, I can do it, but I fall into bushes and stuff. Good thing I don't really like bike riding.

Today I tried like heck to tie a bow out of ribbon, so the print was visible on the whole front of it. For the life of me I just couldnt do it. It was driving me nuts. Anyone else have a problem doing something so simple? Examples, cant whistle, cant snap your fingers, cant flip an omlete correctly?? Ya know just simple little things. Come on dont make me feel all alone!

Takes an extra little twist. Practice.

I am awful at wrapping presents. They always come out with paper sticking out somewhere, or crinkled, or too muh tape. My husband does it beautifully, though- and it drives me insane.

^^^
That cracked me up too, I can just see someone flying into the bushes.
Thanks for all these little tidbits, glad im not alone. And trying to tie bows isnt the only thing I cant do, I have lots!

I have a connected tongue (you know, the little thing underneath) and I can't stick my tongue out far at all or make it curl up.

I really suck at riding a bike. I mean, I can do it, but I fall into bushes and stuff. Good thing I don't really like bike riding.

As far as the tounge is concerned.. I have one also. I cannot do the spanish R-r-r-r-r-r-r.... you?

BTW I can ride a bike.. but since mine was stolen it's been awhile...lol.

LOL same here. I've never ridden a bike with different speeds, EVER.

I can't do that thing where you hook your fingers in your mouth and let that really raunchy whistle go, like for hailing a taxi? Nope, can't do it.
Me neither :nogood:

I cannot do the spanish R-r-r-r-r-r-r....
Ditto, but my tongue is connected normal so I have no excuse.

I also cannot swim very well... I've never dove into water head-first. I'm dreadfully, pathetically horrible at almost every sport. When I drive a car with a manual transmission (not very well mind you), I CANNOT park without stalling.

There's PLENTY more, but those are the ones that popped into my mind first. I pretty much suck at life :lol: