What's a simple thing you just cant do?

I cannot wrinkle my nose! It's not a fake nose...hahaha, but I just can't wrinkle it! I can squint and smoosh my face til I look silly but I just can't do my nose!

Nor can I whistle. My friend once said that I sounded like a dying bird :sad:

I cannot make Creme Brulee. It's evil. I have tried so many times, in so many ways. I've cried, cursed, begged, prayed to dear God in heaven, but all I end up with is either a disgusting split mess or a runny yellow puddle. I only have to mention making it and my children all of a sudden find an excuse to get the hell out of the house... they know what's coming.:sad: (Oh God my heart is racing just typing about it).

I have a connected tongue (you know, the little thing underneath) and I can't stick my tongue out far at all or make it curl up.

I really suck at riding a bike. I mean, I can do it, but I fall into bushes and stuff. Good thing I don't really like bike riding.

I have a cleft tongue too! I know how you feel. I had my tonsils out and the doctor actually fixed my clefted tongue at the same time, but I still can't curl my tongue.