When Ebayers send you Candy ! LOL

I keep stocked up on $5.00 Starbucks gift cards. There are Starbucks EVERYWHERE so I know they'll be able to use it, and when a transaction goes really well or it ends WAY higher than I anticipated, I toss one in and buy them their next latte.

Better than candy, but same thought!

wow, thats so nice! I wanna buy something from you!! I send little gifts too, I send handwritten notes and sometimes some samples of creams and lotions

Oooooo I LOVE the Starbucks card idea - guarenteed to get positive feedback for that :tup:.

I have received candy (not good stuff and I wouldn't eat it anyway). Also in a couple of bag auctions I have found a penny in the bag. I initially thought it was someone who didn't check the pockets. Then I got one in a new bag so I think it is someone giving me a "lucky" penny :shrugs:

One of my turquoise suppliers always sends me tea bags with a nice thank you note.

When I sold on eBay, I usally put in a special bead or a pair of simple earrings on sterling posts or wires if an auction went for higher than I expected or a repeat buyer.

I'm fearless (or stupid) and eat the candy.. whoops !

Usually I send stickers - Toronto is home to the largest sticker manufacturer in the world (the more you know.. hahaha).

I sold a bag once...the buyer sent me CASH instead of a Money Order...she slipped in some candy, homemade soap, a pack of kleenex and a card. That was very nice of her...I didnt use the soap, didnt eat the candy, but I kept the kleenex around.

I really need to find some small stuff to keep around. I have a lot of repeat buyers & think that would be a great idea !

I would never send candy with a bag, in fact in the majority of time I keep it very business like & 'just send the bag. If I have a return buyer that I have communicated with I might put in a few samples but I don't think it is neccessary, it is a business transaction & I prefer to keep it that way!

I have gotten candy a few times. I am allergic to most perfumes, but once got a nice complete sewing kit of all things with a bag. It was new in a little metal case with threader, thread, pins, needles, extra snaps, buttons, baby scissors, thimble, etc...kind of cool and was useful when traveling.

I've never received candy! Sometimes I get beauty supply samples, a keychain, or a nice note. I think they are definitely nice gestures- but I wouldn't eat the candy. I guess I'm still brainwashed from when I was little- "Don't accept candy from strangers!" haha!

I keep stocked up on $5.00 Starbucks gift cards. There are Starbucks EVERYWHERE so I know they'll be able to use it, and when a transaction goes really well or it ends WAY higher than I anticipated, I toss one in and buy them their next latte.

Better than candy, but same thought!

wow, i wish most of the people i've bought items from would be as nice and generous! :lol:

wow, i wish most of the people i've bought items from would be as nice and generous! :lol:

The company I work for gives us little bonuses and things as gift cards, generally $10.00 at a time (ALL the time!). I just save them all up because I've cut down my coffee habit to almost nothing. Then I take them in, usually $100 at a time and break them down. The Starbucks people get sooooooo annoyed. :P