When Ebayers send you Candy ! LOL

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
Well a couple of sellers who I've bought from send candy along with the item I bought, Now the first time I was quite scared I didnt know what to think, afterall who knows what they have done or got it from, Im sure for some its just a nice gesture and I can see that but Gosh I will not eat it.

What do you guys think ?

I don't send candy, I send Chanel skin product samples (no worries about consumption, I guess!). My girlfriend works at Chanel counter and gives me TONS of samples, so I pass some on to my customers, especially when they purchase Chanel items from me. I would be hesitant to eat candy...is it the Halloween paranoia?

ive gotten samples of different products before and even once I had a dog blanket engraved and got dog treats I will use the samples but I did trash the treats.

I don't think I would eat the candy

I keep stocked up on $5.00 Starbucks gift cards. There are Starbucks EVERYWHERE so I know they'll be able to use it, and when a transaction goes really well or it ends WAY higher than I anticipated, I toss one in and buy them their next latte.

Better than candy, but same thought!

Nice gesture but 'no thanks', I would not eat it. I'm a New Yorker, (paranoid).

I have received fragance samples but since I only ever wear Chanel 19 (for the past 25 yrs), no use for those either.

Cheers,

I don't think I would eat the candy. I remember that either Dear Abby or Ann Landers put out a message in her column politely asking that readers not send her candy, because she never eats it anyway. I can't say I blame her. Who wants to eat candy of unknown origin sent by a total stranger through the mail?

I once got a bag with some candy in it... I didnt know if it was meant for me, or if the person had forgotten to clean her bag out before sending it to me... lol...

No, I did not eat the candy!

Same here, I would not eat it as well..
I realize it is a nice gesture, but no, won't consume it..

I have also received scented soap, samples etc, and never used them as well..I think I am too paranoid incase it's old etc *have this vivid imagination I would have skin irritation :shame: