When Ebayers send you Candy ! LOL

I keep stocked up on $5.00 Starbucks gift cards. There are Starbucks EVERYWHERE so I know they'll be able to use it, and when a transaction goes really well or it ends WAY higher than I anticipated, I toss one in and buy them their next latte.

Better than candy, but same thought!

Awesome idea!! I hope to buy from you one day!! :P

The company I work for gives us little bonuses and things as gift cards, generally $10.00 at a time (ALL the time!). I just save them all up because I've cut down my coffee habit to almost nothing. Then I take them in, usually $100 at a time and break them down. The Starbucks people get sooooooo annoyed. :P

wow! so lucky. I have a somewhat of an coffee addiction ( and love Starbucks however cant justify spending $4 everyday for a cup of coffee ) so I'd definitely LOVE those little bonuses..hahaha:P

but i think you take the cake for the best little surprise within an ebay package..ahaha:lol:

I ship a lot of Tokidoki bags and such, so I always tuck in some cute stickers along with a handwritten thank-you note. The community seems to do the same thing; I've gotten stickers, a cute little keychain, and candies with my purchases too. And yes, I eat the candy. ;)

Ive had candy, makeup samples (buy all of my Bobbi Brown makeup off EBAY), and other goodies sent to me. Of course I always toss the candy, but the makeup samples are always nice.:yes:

I keep stocked up on $5.00 Starbucks gift cards. There are Starbucks EVERYWHERE so I know they'll be able to use it, and when a transaction goes really well or it ends WAY higher than I anticipated, I toss one in and buy them their next latte.

Better than candy, but same thought!

Wow, how very generous of you! I would be thrilled if I bought something and there was a surprise Starbucks gift card in there :yahoo:

Linda
ps, I would not eat the candy though..