Woohoo!! Celebrating my 1 year tPF membership today!!

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
Wow, time sure flies when you're having fun!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

I stumbled upon tPF last year while I was searching for information on Chanel bags. Needless to say I never left this place since then :nuts:

I've learned so much and still learn something new everyday on this awesome forum.
I remember that it felt a bit overwhelming when I first came here, but now I can't imagine my life without tPF.
It's kind of a second life to me, a great addition to everyday's life.

I've met so many wonderful people here and I love to catch up on threads while enjoying my first cup of cappuccino in the morning
coffee.gif

Lots of catching up to do BTW since the US ladies chat away like crazy while I'm asleep at night!

Anywho, I just wanted to say that I'm glad that I've found this place and I hope there will be many more years to come! Love you all!! :heart:

it's only been a year!? Nat, I feel like you've been for as long as I have!

You're invaluable, here's to many more!
:drinkup:
love ya girl! Oh, I mean, officer Nat :police:!

Aw thanks Amanda, love ya too girl!! :heart: Cheers! :drinkup:

And it feels so much longer to me too! Shame on me that I didn't find you guys earlier!

Congrats on your first anniversary, Beauty! I need to start posting more:noggin: ... you're almost at 5000 posts in just over a year! Looking forward to many more of your posts!

go! go! go! go! go beauty.... it's ya birthday...
we're gonne party like it's ya birthday!!

thread killers wouldn't be the same without you girl!!!

congrats to you x

I am so glad you joined. You have been such a special asset to the Chanel forum that I don't know what I would do without you.

Congrats on your one year anniversary.:drinks::balloon:

Aw thanks girls, it was so nice to read this in the morning! :heart:

Michele, same to you :love: I've learned so much from you and Mon, the both of you are really invaluable.

Word, thanks dear! I would love to celebrate with a new Chanel. I will give you my bank account number :yes:

priiin, thank you!

asl, thanks sweetie! You've had a though time lately, have been thinking about you. :heart:

AO, I've stopped counting..........after 1 month :roflmfao:

Carol, those 6 months will be gone by before you know it!

coco, thread killers thread will never die! Special thanks to you for saving it a couple of times from page 2! :choochoo:

Speedy, I'm laughing out loud everytime when I see someone else with our biker siggie!