Woohoo!! Celebrating my 1 year tPF membership today!!

1. Wow, time sure flies when you're having fun! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I stumbled upon tPF last year while I was searching for information on Chanel bags. Needless to say I never left this place since then :nuts:

I've learned so much and still learn something new everyday on this awesome forum.
    I remember that it felt a bit overwhelming when I first came here, but now I can't imagine my life without tPF.
    It's kind of a second life to me, a great addition to everyday's life.

I've met so many wonderful people here and I love to catch up on threads while enjoying my first cup of cappuccino in the morning [​IMG]
    Lots of catching up to do BTW since the US ladies chat away like crazy while I'm asleep at night!

Anywho, I just wanted to say that I'm glad that I've found this place and I hope there will be many more years to come! Love you all!! :heart:

2. it's only been a year!? Nat, I feel like you've been for as long as I have!

You're invaluable, here's to many more!
    :drinkup:
    love ya girl! Oh, I mean, officer Nat :police:!

3. Aw thanks Amanda, love ya too girl!! :heart: Cheers! :drinkup:

And it feels so much longer to me too! Shame on me that I didn't find you guys earlier!

4. BEAUTY!!!!!!!! Happy Anniversary hun! I say you celebrate with a new Chanel!!

5. WOW! Congrats!!!

6. Congrats on your first anniversary, Beauty! I need to start posting more:noggin: ... you're almost at 5000 posts in just over a year! Looking forward to many more of your posts!

7. Congrats!!!

8. Congrats...I can't wait for my one-year anniversary with TPF!!!!
    I'm half way there...6 more months to go!!!!

9. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!!!!!:yahoo:

How many threads have you killed in your year~!:roflmfao:

:angel::flowers::lol:

10. go! go! go! go! go beauty.... it's ya birthday...
    we're gonne party like it's ya birthday!!

thread killers wouldn't be the same without you girl!!!

congrats to you x

11. I am so glad you joined. You have been such a special asset to the Chanel forum that I don't know what I would do without you.

Congrats on your one year anniversary.:drinks::balloon:

12. Beautylicious is my buddy... I owe my siggie's little person on the motorcycle to her. She's the best! Even for a thread killer, she's the best! HA!

13. Aw thanks girls, it was so nice to read this in the morning! :heart:

Michele, same to you :love: I've learned so much from you and Mon, the both of you are really invaluable.

Word, thanks dear! I would love to celebrate with a new Chanel. I will give you my bank account number :yes:

priiin, thank you!

asl, thanks sweetie! You've had a though time lately, have been thinking about you. :heart:

AO, I've stopped counting..........after 1 month :roflmfao:

Carol, those 6 months will be gone by before you know it!

coco, thread killers thread will never die! Special thanks to you for saving it a couple of times from page 2! :choochoo:

Speedy, I'm laughing out loud everytime when I see someone else with our biker siggie!

14. :lol: and this is why I love ya!!!

15. Woooooooooo! Party in tpf!

:drinkup::party::drinkup:

Congrats honey!