What's in your Rebecca Minkoff bag?

Soccermom: The woven coin purse is from Cole Haan in the aubergine color

Bagfetish: The wallet holds a TON and closes easily! The bag in the picture with the pink wallet is navy blue

Mockinglee:
I have a lot of accessories but I was feeling kind of bad because I think they totally don't match at all! I thought I was bordering on tacky with all the different colored accessories. Honestly, I have very few black or neutral accessories, and I didn't even realize it until now, after looking at my pics

Mockinglee: I have a lot of accessories but I was feeling kind of bad because I think they totally don't match at all! I thought I was bordering on tacky with all the different colored accessories. Honestly, I have very few black or neutral accessories, and I didn't even realize it until now, after looking at my pics

Not tacky at all! Very cute. I thought it was amusing that you had different sets for each bag. My bag guts pics are so boring...I just the same accessories in each.

I had to run out to the studio for a few hours today, so I took the opportunity to use my new No Strings clutch. I was able to fit a MbMJ Lovely Zip Clutch, keys, cell phone, eyeglass case, and security card with plenty of room to spare. Here are pics, since I love to pimp out pics of my stuff so much.

I :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: your clutch! The color is gorgeous; I love how the purple suede and leather looks so regal and elegant. Your accessories are super cute too! The MBMJ clutch is lovely (no pun intended!) and I like your cool little canister thing on your keychain. Is it large enough where you can stow contraband in it?

Mmmm....love that cognac MAM. Y'know, I've always been kinda meh on the MAs, but I think they're growing on me...might have to think about getting one myself....:graucho:

GUNG, you can get one at that magnificent land known as...TARGET! :nuts:

^:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Love your bag, your accessories, and that beautiful Epi wallet! Gorgeous! Thank you for posting!

Mmmm....love that cognac MAM. Y'know, I've always been kinda meh on the MAs, but I think they're growing on me...might have to think about getting one myself....:graucho:

Thank you, GUNG and mockinglee. :flowers: The cognac leather is different from my glazed espresso MAB. It is super soft and feels matt to the touch. I wonder how to take care of this type of leather?