What's in your Rebecca Minkoff bag?

What ISN'T in my Rebecca Minkoff bag, is the question?
LOL
Seriously, you guys are so organized, but actual photos of the inside of my purse would put me to shame. So here's the quick rundown:

-A book (I always carry a book so all my handbags have to fit one, I prefer to be able to fit even a hardcover if necessary. This is one reason I love the MA in the regular size. Today's book is "Eye of the Beholder" by David Ellis)
-MJ Zip Clutch in Peanut
-Prada credit card holder (great little holder; purple; I use this for my bus pass and subway tickets in one pocket and my business cards in the other)
-Ipod
-medicine and vitamins
-Blackberry Curve (it likes to call people from inside my purse if I forget to lock it - eek!)
-a hat (it's unusually cold in the Bay Area recently)
-keys, with my little gold venetia keychain and also a keychain for my favorite presidential candidate
-a LOT of stray change
-Chococat makeup bag full of makeup (I like Chococat :smile: )
-cute little no-brand change purse (yet still I have tons of change in the bottom of my purse, why is that?)
-oh, and I almost forgot - two pens and a tin of Chocolate covered Altoids

In my dark grey Matinee:

0115080933.jpg

Main compartment: Clutch wallet, Coach makeup case, Loop/Parcel pouch, Coach wristlet (for cards), mini bridal planner, Hayden-Harnett coin purse, ginormous MbMJ sunglasses and case, security card for work, mess of keys.

In pockets: iPod Shuffle, gum, mints, more lipglosses and balms than I really need, Band-Aid blister block, Advil, postage stamps, pen, travel mouse for my laptop, and MbMJ Daisy perfume ring hanging on the outside.

Not shown: a folded nylon travel bag with carrying pouch for groceries/shopping (left it in the car) and cell phone (obviously taking the pic).

0115080936.jpg

...and there is PLENTY of room to spare! I normally use a chameleon insert, but never found the need with this one. The pockets keep me organized enough and I don't even use them all. It's warm here now, but when it was colder I also had gloves and a scarf in there.

In my dark grey Matinee:

0115080933.jpg

Main compartment: Clutch wallet, Coach makeup case, Loop/Parcel pouch, Coach wristlet (for cards), mini bridal planner, Hayden-Harnett coin purse, ginormous MbMJ sunglasses and case, security card for work, mess of keys.

In pockets: iPod Shuffle, gum, mints, more lipglosses and balms than I really need, Band-Aid blister block, Advil, postage stamps, pen, travel mouse for my laptop, and MbMJ Daisy perfume ring hanging on the outside.

Not shown: a folded nylon travel bag with carrying pouch for groceries/shopping (left it in the car) and cell phone (obviously taking the pic).

0115080936.jpg

...and there is PLENTY of room to spare! I normally use a chameleon insert, but never found the need with this one. The pockets keep me organized enough and I don't even use them all. It's warm here now, but when it was colder I also had gloves and a scarf in there.

no pics?

Just got home from work and it's almost 11. I have tomorrow off, so will post in the morning for sure. My boss commented on it today - I wore a shirt that matched the suede flaps so I could flip them back for a change. Ha!

in my saddle matinee:
prada makeup bag
pda
bag of pens and pencils (so that ink and color don't get on the lining)
keys
coach wallet (that just can't be killed)
altoids
paperwork for school
cell phone
small case with mini stapler, hole puncher, elastics, paperclips, sticky notes
partridge in a pear tree

In my dark grey MAB(and saddle Nikki when it's time to switch bags):

1) wallet
2) checkbook
3) cosmetic bag - which I could make a whole separate list of contents for :smile:
4) daily planner
5) small notebook & pens
6) keys
7) cell phone
8) ipod nano
9) hair brush, hair ties, & hair clip (hey, ya never know which you'll need)
10) sunglasses
11) ibuprofen

....and plenty of room to spare for whatever I need to toss in during the day - which is one of the reasons why I love these bags!

I just posted this in another thread, but here is my chocolate/wine. It has the medium chameleon extra-sturdy in it - great Christmas gift. The medium takes a little work to get in the bag, but I don't change bags too often, so I don't mind. The color in these photos is pretty true to the appearance IRL.

Attachments

• matineefront.jpg
    matineefront.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 2,740
  • matineeclose.jpg
    matineeclose.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 2,816