What do you want for VDay?

ashdir103104

10-31-04 <3
Dec 18, 2007
I have been hinting to my fiancee about getting a new bag...he says I just got one, which I did my black Carly, BUT it was for an even exchange so it doesn't count! :yes: lol But what I want for VDay is the white stripe Heritage satchel because I absolutely adore it. BUUUUTTT when PCE comes around the price would be around $250 and that is awesome and I can get the matching wallet. Maybe I want a chocolate large Carly? Hmmmm something to think about I guess.. So what does everyone else want?

I'm not really wanting anything right now, which is a good thing since I am trying to pay off debt! :rolleyes: I am excited though for March because I just got a credit at Coach for $425.00 (unrepairable bag) and we are going to California for my kids' Spring Break and I am definitely going to hit the outlets and stores and maybe pick up something.. without it hitting the ole' pocketbook!!!! :tup:

I want to be able to go out with DH without the kids for a few hours. Something from Coach would be nice but I am not expecting it, since I got a bag, a scarf, and two charms within the past 2 months. I don't want candy though, I am trying to stick to the old "lifestyle change"

I warned my fiancee that if he gives me candy I will kill him! I am trying to stick to my lil diet and he always seems to find something to throw me off it. I can't eat Coach so I told him a bag would be okay...I guess! lol

I cant think of one Coach thing I want.....I just feel so privelaged to have what I have after my big "trash" day IYKWIM:shame: I bought myself the Valentines wristlet a couple of days ago, so I'll consider that what I would have wanted:tup:

I am getting a maid service for Valentine's Day. They start this Friday (just in time for my Superbowl Party!) and will come once a week.

I'm so excited!!! It's the perfect V-Day gift and I'll remember it every week I walk into my spotless home!

(I think I've got my profile just about complete now - we'll see how it shows up this post)

I warned my fiancee that if he gives me candy I will kill him! I am trying to stick to my lil diet and he always seems to find something to throw me off it. I can't eat Coach so I told him a bag would be okay...I guess! lol

That is PERFECT! "Honey, it's no points so it won't ruin my Weight Watcher's progress" :roflmfao: