What do you want for VDay?

But we NEVER go out on V-Day b/c it's WAY too busy...we always go a few days before or after!

My hubby and I do this as well!!! LOL.....We ALWAYS go out to dinner either the day before or after Valentine's Day because our favorite restaurants are always booked up on V-Day night. On Valetine's Day we have a nice dinner at home with our boys and celebrate with them.:yes::heart:

hmmm...what do I want? I would LOVE the red/pink/white flower charm but we really just give each other nice cards for V-Day and go out to a nice dinner. Hubby usually sends me flowers too which I LOVE. We've never bought each other gifts for V-Day. We JUST had Christmas! LOL

I am getting a maid service for Valentine's Day. They start this Friday (just in time for my Superbowl Party!) and will come once a week.

I'm so excited!!! It's the perfect V-Day gift and I'll remember it every week I walk into my spotless home!

(I think I've got my profile just about complete now - we'll see how it shows up this post)

Well, the maid team is here RIGHT NOW - and I think I'm going to like this very, very much! I can sit here posting on TPF and my house is being cleaned spotless! I think I chose the perfect gift for Valentine's Day. They will come every Friday - what a perfect way to start the weekends!

I'm hosting a Superbowl party Sunday so we went out and bought a 50 inch plasma Samsung last night. The installers are coming tomorrow to hang it on the wall. This is one of those "aha" moments - when I realize just how blessed I am in my life. On top of that, finding this forum and all of you to share my passion for Coach...I know I don't post much, work is truly intensive - but I still feel included here. Thanks for that.

impulsebuyer
PS - I did hint to hubby that I wanted an I-Phone (my phone died yesterday) so keep your finger's crossed that he picks me one up for V-Day. He got one for Christmas and I just LOVE it!

SINCE VALENTINES DAY AND OUR 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ARE ONLY 10 DAYS APART, WE ARE GOING TO LAS VEGAS FOR 3 DAYS AND SKING IN PARK CITY FOR ANOTHER 5 DAYS..BUT REST ASSURE I WILL BE HITTING THE COACH STORES AND OUTLETS AT BOTH PLACES! I DID MY HOMEWORK ALREADY AND I KNOW WHERE THEY ALL ARE!:yahoo:
BUT I REALLY WANT THE SCRIPT SILVER/WHITE BANGLE AND/OR THE SCARF PRINT WRISTLET!!:love:

Hubby has to work his regular job and night job on V-Day, so nothing that night. It would be nice to go out without the kids (2.5 years and 8 months) but we have a hard time finding people to watch them, and we're both very busy this time of year between his regular job and our part-time jobs at the local ski hill. I want a lot of things (who doesn't?) but I really just want some alone time right now, without having to worry about our 8 month old who won't sleep more than 30 minutes at a time.

I warned my fiancee that if he gives me candy I will kill him! I am trying to stick to my lil diet and he always seems to find something to throw me off it. I can't eat Coach so I told him a bag would be okay...I guess! lol
LOL! I hear you on that one!

:flowers::flowers: for you ash14vwb...

if you continue to get small gifts for him on special days it might be nice, so it won't be too "obvious" but caring... then he might eventually start thinking of things too. If you stop, he might just think it's all OK for him not to try (if that makes sense). Sometimes men just don't get it. They're not trying to hurt your feelings :smile:
This is so right on target. Hubby and I have discussed this many times as he is not the romantic sort. Many men don't realize what a difference the small stuff makes. (And I don't mean things so much as making a gesture to show you care...)

Well, the maid team is here RIGHT NOW - and I think I'm going to like this very, very much! I can sit here posting on TPF and my house is being cleaned spotless! I think I chose the perfect gift for Valentine's Day. They will come every Friday - what a perfect way to start the weekends!
I am SO jealous of you right now!!!!!! :girlsigh:

SINCE VALENTINES DAY AND OUR 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ARE ONLY 10 DAYS APART, WE ARE GOING TO LAS VEGAS FOR 3 DAYS AND SKING IN PARK CITY FOR ANOTHER 5 DAYS
And I am jealous of your skiing! Enjoy!!!!