Is Neverfull only for young people

baiyishang

O.G.
Nov 28, 2006
Is Neverfull only for young people

I really like the Neverfull, price is reasonable, can be carried on shoulder. When I was searching around the pictures of Neverfull, I found most of people who owns and loves the Neverfull are mostly under 30. Is Neverfull style more suitable for young people? For those of you who has Neverfull, how old are you?

I don't think it has an age...I don't have one but my mother has it and she's 58! She carries it for everyday at work or shopping...but I don't think it can be formal even in younger people so don't worry and treat yourself with a nice bag...it's very comfortable...
Good luck

I am 30 years old and I have neverfull mm... by the way I saw lots of people 30 and up years old carriying neverfull... No age rules for the bags... just have fun.

Only for young people? Definitely no..
Infact, ironically I've always thought that the bag would look good on mature people.
As long it suits one's style, it doesn't matter if a particular bag is carried by a 19 or a 50 yr old. ;)

No way! the first time i saw a neverfull gm was at the airport and it was a late 40's -50's genteleman that looks like he came from some type of business trip. I was like, damn that's hot and different seeing a man carrying that bag.

i'm 21 but i personally think it's open to all ages!:wlae:

I turned 43 in December and I have the Neverfull MM. I don't think it natters what age you are. Carry what you like! :yes:

Hey, cginny and I both turned a young 43 this December. I carry the Neverfull PM and think I look spectacular with it! If you saw me you would agree! But, then again is 43 old?!