Is Neverfull only for young people

big no.. i went to the capital city today
and at one of the biggest the mall on the town, i saw many ladies, around 40-55 i think toting neverfull
and it looks fine to me ^^
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Hmm... I don't know the target group that LV intended for this bag but I never saw a woman older than 25 carrying it...that doesn't mean the it would not look on women over 30... maybe it's just happens that the bag is most appealing to teens and twens?
Regina;)

I really like the Neverfull, price is reasonable, can be carried on shoulder. When I was searching around the pictures of Neverfull, I found most of people who owns and loves the Neverfull are mostly under 30. Is Neverfull style more suitable for young people? For those of you who has Neverfull, how old are you?

Not at all, I think the carry all would be gret for any age and any use. I woul be an organizer in and use the large(gm) for a diaper bag. It van be a work bag/school bag.
I think the Mm is great idea (like you said priced right) for a shoulder bag and look good on any age,. the PM is a great (priced) hand bag again for any age. I'm not under 30 and i'm going to get a pm/ mm neverfull in the damier when it comes out.

i won't give away her age, but my mother is well over 30 and carries a gm and it suits her very well. it's basically a tote bag, so if it suits your needs i think it will suit someone however young and old they are.

i think part of the appeal to the younger crowd is that it is very inexpensive compared to lv's other totes, so it is within reach for all age ranges

I really like the Neverfull, price is reasonable, can be carried on shoulder. When I was searching around the pictures of Neverfull, I found most of people who owns and loves the Neverfull are mostly under 30. Is Neverfull style more suitable for young people? For those of you who has Neverfull, how old are you?

I'm in my 30's and i'm about to get a neverfull in GM for taking with me when i'm shopping and/or hauling a lot of stuff. Responsible adults don't take plastic bags from stores when shopping, they take a big 'ol Louis Vuitton and say "no thanks, i don't need a bag, i'll just put it in here". :biggrin:!!!!!!!

The neverfull is absolutely not a bag with an age limit. I think everyone can wear it as long as you feel comfortable wearing it. If you wear it thinking:" O no, this bag is too young for me" or "this bag is too old for me" people will see that, but if you wear it with confidence the bag will look great on you. No matter if you're 18 or 81.

I'm in my 30's and i'm about to get a neverfull in GM for taking with me when i'm shopping and/or hauling a lot of stuff. Responsible adults don't take plastic bags from stores when shopping, they take a big 'ol Louis Vuitton and say "no thanks, i don't need a bag, i'll just put it in here". :biggrin:!!!!!!!

This is exactly what I've been doing after I got my Neverfull GM. I carried with me everywhere, work which I put my laptop in; shopping in mall which I put everything I purchased in the bag and say:"no plastic bag".:tup: