I bought my First Botkier!

ClutchOnline

Touched by a Handbag
Nov 24, 2007
Hi all, I usually hang out in Kooba.....I love them and own a lot of the older ones, and I treated myself to a Botkier Bombay. What a BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its hot....Im going to buy the tall version in black, and the tote in oxblood.. In the meantime, I will always be a kooba girl at heart. :heart:

Nice to meet you all!
Clutchie

I had the Bombay Satchel in Rust. What a cool bag. A bit heavy but it was so rough and tough and neat looking. Botkier has such a variety of leathers. The Bombay is different than any other Bots I've had. LovinMyBags said it was "Pulled Up Leather" which gave it that rough appearance.

Yup.....love the Bombay.
My satchel squishes a bit....so there are time that I can place it on my shoulder, but it really doesn't stay up!
I too LOVE the leather...it's so rugged and cool looking!

Clutchie -
Congrats - and enjoy the bag!

Have to include my photo as well:

Attachments

• CIMG1985.JPG
    CIMG1985.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 106
Hi all, I usually hang out in Kooba.....I love them and own a lot of the older ones, and I treated myself to a Botkier Bombay. What a BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its hot....Im going to buy the tall version in black, and the tote in oxblood.. In the meantime, I will always be a kooba girl at heart. :heart:

Nice to meet you all!
Clutchie

Congrats! I own the Botkier Bombay Hobo in Blue! I LOVE IT!!!! Everyone wants my bag! Here's a pic...

Attachments

• botkier.jpg
    botkier.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 99