I bought my First Botkier!

1. Hi all, I usually hang out in Kooba.....I love them and own a lot of the older ones, and I treated myself to a Botkier Bombay. What a BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its hot....Im going to buy the tall version in black, and the tote in oxblood.. In the meantime, I will always be a kooba girl at heart. :heart:

Nice to meet you all!
  2. I love the Bombay bag! That is one of the Botkier bags I haven't gotten ahold of yet!
  3. I had the Bombay Satchel in Rust. What a cool bag. A bit heavy but it was so rough and tough and neat looking. Botkier has such a variety of leathers. The Bombay is different than any other Bots I've had. LovinMyBags said it was "Pulled Up Leather" which gave it that rough appearance.
  4. Lexie, do you find it difficult to wear the satchel on your shoulder? I wanted to get one but thought the strap drop could be longer.
  5. This satchel was strictly handheld. The Bag is pretty thick and rounded. It's not gonna do well on your shoulder with your arm sticking way out.

6. YAY you will love it...botkier is a fantastic designer with TDF bags!!!
  7. Yup.....love the Bombay.
    My satchel squishes a bit....so there are time that I can place it on my shoulder, but it really doesn't stay up!
    I too LOVE the leather...it's so rugged and cool looking!

Clutchie -
    Congrats - and enjoy the bag!

Have to include my photo as well:
  8. Congrats! I own the Botkier Bombay Hobo in Blue! I LOVE IT!!!! Everyone wants my bag! Here's a pic...
  9. Congrats! :tup:
  10. Congrats! It's a beautiful bag.

Photomj: That blue is wonderful!
  11. I want your bag! I've been scouring eBay every day since I first saw the pic!
  12. Congratulations! Gorgeous bag! Put up some pics soon!
  13. Thanks for the compliment! I first saw that color on Bag Borrow or Steal and then found it for sale on eBay! There is a black one up for sale now....ending in a few hours.

This blue is to die for!
  14. congrats on your new bag!

and yes, that blue hobo is gorgeous!:tup:
  15. I love Botkier, especially the Bombay styles, congrats!