Bag I ordered from Bluefly came

NanamiRyu

Justine
O.G.
Dec 3, 2007
Actually, it arrived yesterday. Since some here were curious of ordering from Bluefly, I thought I should report back.

This was the first time I ordered a Chanel from them but everything seems to be fine. My bag came without a box, but since I wasn't expecting one, it didn't matter. It was wrapped in tissue paper and then put inside a little shopping bag, like this.

36.jpg

37.jpg

Bluefly quoted 8-9 days for the bag to arrive but tracking given on the shipping confirmation said it was coming via DHL's 2 day ground service. It arrived on exact date of 21st, as the estimate date of the tracking said. Considering I chose "standard shipping" and it only costed $7.95, I'd say that was a quick service.

Now on to the bag itself... I ordered it without ever seeing it in real life. So seeing how it was cuter than the pic online was such a relief. The condition is flawless, which was even a larger relief, as the zoom pic online made it look as if it had minor scratches. Even though it's a small bag, it's roomy enough for me. Here are pics...

40.jpg

39.jpg

The white tag on the chain is supposedly something Bluefly puts on all of their bags. It says you can't return the item if that tag is removed.

And below is pic of the little "clutch" thing that comes with the bag. It's smaller than I expected and seems a bit useless in my opinion. But I guess one can use it as a makeup bag (even though I don't need one) or even use it like a wallet/coin purse. Okay, it IS larger than a coin purse...:rolleyes: But my imagination only takes me upto such level of use, as the shape of it screams a coin purse.:sweatdrop:

38.jpg