Bag I ordered from Bluefly came

Tarabag, I also thought Bluefly's tissue paper was cute~;) They also "upgraded" their shopping bag, which was more boring navy color (like Gap) before.

Chi Town Chanel, I was impressed with their CS. They now have online chat available, which came handy. I had to do online chat with one of their reps as I was having some problem with my computer when checking out. The lady who helped me was really patient with my "panic attack.":P

miss_av, Bluefly used to have few Chanel bags but none these days. They usually just have few pairs of shoes. I was very surprised to see a bag listed myself!

My bag was listed for $1196. It's supposed to be 20% off, so I guess its original price was $1495. Saving wasn't that much but I thought why not, as it's getting extremely hard to get a Chanel around that price these days. I mean a wallet on chain costs more than $1300 these days!:wtf:

^ BTW, that should explain why I just felt that need to grab another one in the almost same style the very next day. Seeing that one marked under $900 just drove me crazy! (Plus with my :love: for that pic of Vanessa Paradis above)

I've been pondering and pondering about which one to keep for days now. As everyone said here, Bluefly one is indeed cuter but my wallet would be so much happier with that extra $300+.

However, my sis said I should keep Bluefly one for sure no matter how much money I save by sticking with Nordie one. "Why would you throw away a prettier one for measly $300? You are going to keep regretting about it later. I mean EVERY time you look at it."

I'm 90% sure Nordstrom one is going back... :shame: