I got yelled at for talking about purses during football

OMG that's both funny and sad. I am on duty to texting BF during BOTH games with updates as he had to take his DDs swimming today...

Guess that means I can be on tPF too without getting in too much trouble.

I love football too that is why I got yelled at because I wasn't paying attention like I said I was going to and I asked my dad how his gf was liking her new purse that I picked up for him and then he was telling me about how my uncle works in China and about all the "grade A" fakes and I went off about how bad fakes are and that is when I got yelled at by DH who then said " Please, I don't want to hear about purses while I am watching football " lol like somehow it emasculates the experience lol

I love football too that is why I got yelled at because I wasn't paying attention like I said I was going to and I asked my dad how his gf was liking her new purse that I picked up for him and then he was telling me about how my uncle works in China and about all the "grade A" fakes and I went off about how bad fakes are and that is when I got yelled at by DH who then said " Please, I don't want to hear about purses while I am watching football " lol like somehow it emasculates the experience lol
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:...OMG that is fuuny!!! Mine will tell me..."OMG not the COACH purse talk again!!!":lol::lol: