I got yelled at for talking about purses during football

1. I got yelled at for talking about purses and being on TPF during the AFC championship game. Good thing it is halftime right now :angel:

2. :lol::roflmfao::roflmfao:

3. silly boys. they just don't understand. :nogood:

but that being said;
    i do love purses,
    but i love my football too! :yahoo:

4. :lol::rolleyes:Men!! my husband is watching and sleeping during the game :yes:
    That is the extent of his multitasking skills. I am downstairs in the computer room :yes:

5. I am so happy my fiance is not into football! He still doesn't want to hear about my purses though

6. i actually like football more than my boyfriend.
    oh well. i guess we know who wears the pants, though. :roflmfao:

7. OMG that's both funny and sad. I am on duty to texting BF during BOTH games with updates as he had to take his DDs swimming today...

Guess that means I can be on tPF too without getting in too much trouble.

8. I love football too that is why I got yelled at because I wasn't paying attention like I said I was going to and I asked my dad how his gf was liking her new purse that I picked up for him and then he was telling me about how my uncle works in China and about all the "grade A" fakes and I went off about how bad fakes are and that is when I got yelled at by DH who then said " Please, I don't want to hear about purses while I am watching football " lol like somehow it emasculates the experience lol

9. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:...OMG that is fuuny!!! Mine will tell me..."OMG not the COACH purse talk again!!!":lol::lol:

10. :roflmfao:

11. My boyfriend and I agree not to see each other on game days. It's just too frustrating for both of us! I hate football!!!!

12. since my fiance and I are in the same room I have the pleasure of suffering with his football on lol.. yay me!!!

13. That's too funny!!

14. We are watching the Packers at the moment so DH can see the steam coming off the players heads. He looks over occasionally to see what I am looking at. Im sick so he cant yell.

15. I am so lucky!!! NOT.... We tivo'd them and I had to sit through my Dad watching them NOW my DH is watching...... So I am on here!!! Anyways, Go Patriots!!! LOL