New Chanel Earrings!

magicstars

Jun 8, 2006
I got some new earrings from chanel this week! My first purchase! The pair with the black hearts is $370 and the crystal double c one is $225. They are doing a trunk show at the NYC chanel this week so I need to go back to view the spring designs. The SA told me they will have earrings in the heart, star, and moon designs.

Attachments

• IMG_0675.JPG
    IMG_0675.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_0676.JPG
    IMG_0676.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_0679.JPG
    IMG_0679.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,380
  • IMG_0682.JPG
    IMG_0682.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 679
Ooh congratulations! I love both of them!

Do you know if the crystal CCs are the mini size? I've been having a hard time getting SA to tell the difference between small and mini.

Ooh congratulations! I love both of them!

Do you know if the crystal CCs are the mini size? I've been having a hard time getting SA to tell the difference between small and mini.

hmm...I'm not sure, but I think it's the small one. There were only two sizes when I was there. The big one was too big for my earlobe.

heart? can you kind of describe what they look like? thank you!

They had the Act I book when I was there. The only heart I saw was a double c design with a dangling heart. The heart was an open space heart, regular shape. Like those tiffany hearts, except not as thick as the tiffany and does not curve to the side.

Another earring I saw was a double c with dangling pearls. I wasnt interested in the pearls so I didnt notice what the difference was between those and the current design. The SA was also said the moon shape one has a double c at the tip of the moon or something like that. I didnt get to see a picture of that.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Lovely earrings...congrats:woohoo::woohoo:

They had the Act I book when I was there. The only heart I saw was a double c design with a dangling heart. The heart was an open space heart, regular shape. Like those tiffany hearts, except not as thick as the tiffany and does not curve to the side.

Another earring I saw was a double c with dangling pearls. I wasnt interested in the pearls so I didnt notice what the difference was between those and the current design. The SA was also said the moon shape one has a double c at the tip of the moon or something like that. I didnt get to see a picture of that.

Thank you! BTW, I LOVE both of your purchases. :smile: