New Chanel Earrings!

1. I got some new earrings from chanel this week! My first purchase! The pair with the black hearts is $370 and the crystal double c one is $225. They are doing a trunk show at the NYC chanel this week so I need to go back to view the spring designs. The SA told me they will have earrings in the heart, star, and moon designs.
    IMG_0675.JPG IMG_0676.JPG IMG_0679.JPG IMG_0682.JPG
  2. Ooh congratulations! I love both of them!

Do you know if the crystal CCs are the mini size? I've been having a hard time getting SA to tell the difference between small and mini.
  3. heart? can you kind of describe what they look like? thank you!
  4. hmm...I'm not sure, but I think it's the small one. There were only two sizes when I was there. The big one was too big for my earlobe.
  5. Love them both! I have the matching necklace to those hanging hearts, I love that style.
  6. They had the Act I book when I was there. The only heart I saw was a double c design with a dangling heart. The heart was an open space heart, regular shape. Like those tiffany hearts, except not as thick as the tiffany and does not curve to the side.

Another earring I saw was a double c with dangling pearls. I wasnt interested in the pearls so I didnt notice what the difference was between those and the current design. The SA was also said the moon shape one has a double c at the tip of the moon or something like that. I didnt get to see a picture of that.
  7. i love those earrings! so cute! congrats!
  8. [​IMG]

Lovely earrings...congrats:woohoo::woohoo:
  9. magicstars,

Do you have any idea how much are the bigger ones?

I always wanted to get a pair of crystal logo earrings... are they seasonal or permanent?
  10. Congrats! Very cute...I love the dangly Chanel earrings.

11. I dont remember how much the big ones were, but I think $295 or somewhere around that price (+/-$20).

It doesn't seem to be seasonal since its been around for a while already.
  12. very pretty ~ :love:
  13. From the price those must be the mini size. Congrats on your purchases. Very cute!

14. Thank you! BTW, I LOVE both of your purchases. :smile:
  15. Love those double cc studs, they're so classic!