Newbie: Help needed with bow satchel colors

linpaddy

O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
Dear TPers, I'm a newbie but I want to say thanks to all your postings! I've finally decided to purchase a bow satchel. BUT, and it's a big BUT, I really need help with the colors! Should I get black, blush or beige? I adore the blush but can't find it anywhere in LA. If you know where I can order it, please let me know! Here are the colors (beige and blush).

I wear a wide variety of colors and am especially partial to dark jeans (very afraid of staining a light purse).

PS: I took the beige picture from a fellow TPFer. Please forgive me but your picture was so well taken and the bow looks so good.

PPS: I also treated myself to a brand new red miu miu continental wallet and small vitello satchel. Picts to come soon!

Thanks so much!

Attachments

• MiuMiu_BowSatchel blush.JPG
    MiuMiu_BowSatchel blush.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 139
  • beige bow.JPG
    beige bow.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 131
Dear TPers, I'm a newbie but I want to say thanks to all your postings! I've finally decided to purchase a bow satchel. BUT, and it's a big BUT, I really need help with the colors! Should I get black, blush or beige? I adore the blush but can't find it anywhere in LA. If you know where I can order it, please let me know! Here are the colors (beige and blush).

I wear a wide variety of colors and am especially partial to dark jeans (very afraid of staining a light purse).

PS: I took the beige picture from a fellow TPFer. Please forgive me but your picture was so well taken and the bow looks so good.

PPS: I also treated myself to a brand new red miu miu continental wallet and small vitello satchel. Picts to come soon!

Thanks so much!

I think both colors are amazing esp with dark jeans. I'm in love with the blush pink one right now, but i'm debating between pink and black.

I on't know what to do either.... :confused1:

Which color are YOU leaning towards?? There must be one :smile:

I instantly fell in love with the grey smoke and had to have it!! I chased one down in London and had it shipped over to me in NYC.

Dear Faye,

I just called the NY store and the bow satchel in dusty blush is all sold out!

I also called a bunch of Saks stores and they are sold out too!

Waillllll....

Linpaddy

I was confused over the description of the pink too! The Saks SA described the pink as closer to very light mauve/lavender. "A rosy blush pink" that's what she said.

Apparently, the stores are calling the pink via different names! Best to get the SA to give a detailed description to prevent any confusion. The SA in LA's Barneys' referred to the beige as yellow not nude!

:smile:

^ really, just wonderin do you know how many are in stock?

I'm started to get a bit confused, if indeed that dusty, mauve-ish color from saks is the pink one that everyone described, then the SA told me that they have ALOT. They ordered one for me, but now i'm a bit convinced to get the black. I have ordered an aluminio just to compared, but since I wear alot of greys, I think I'm most likely gonn get the black one.

Saks has alot, just call them and ask them to find one for you. :smile:

i'm having the exact same difficulty! although my options include white, grey, and beige. i'll be using this bag more for a college bag though.. i need a colour that will go with anything:smile: