News on www.preciouscolors.com

MaiTai

O.G.
Sep 24, 2007
Since a couple of days the www.preciouscolors.com website has closed down.
Having contacted the wonderful lady who runs it, it transpired that her feelings have been really hurt by complaints that she’d stolen ONE photo.
For all the wonderful work she’s done and sharing it so freely and generously, this must come as a terrible blow.
I love her site, so informative and inspirational.
She says she’s busy working on changes right now.
I hope she’ll get it up and running again soon and my support is with her. :tup::flowers:

Oh, no! I love that site and have been feeling quite lost without it in the last few days.

I for one hope that it'll be back and running again soon :tup:

I only recently learned about this site -- what a great reference tool. I hope it comes back soon.

I don't understand the complaint about the photo -- this site is for reference only and no one profits from use of the photos, except in the form of knowledge and admiration.

Oh this is SAD news!!!!!!! There's always someone who ruins the good things, isn't there?!?!?!!? I wonder if these people are just unhappy in general or if they are just mean-spirited.

I hope the new site gets up and running real soon......it's a fantastic source of information and ALWAYS spot-on.........

I wondered what happened to that site. I tried to access it just yesterday and nothing.

Her site has certainly been a big help to me in getting info on various scarves, and words cannot express how much I appreciate her efforts.
It's too bad the ill-will and spitefulness of some has to spoil it for others :tdown: I for one would feel flattered if I saw any of my photos there.

I hope she reads our comments and reconsiders.

Since a couple of days the www.preciouscolors.com website has closed down.
Having contacted the wonderful lady who runs it, it transpired that her feelings have been really hurt by complaints that she’d stolen ONE photo.
For all the wonderful work she’s done and sharing it so freely and generously, this must come as a terrible blow.
I love her site, so informative and inspirational.
She says she’s busy working on changes right now.
I hope she’ll get it up and running again soon and my support is with her. :tup::flowers: