News on www.preciouscolors.com

I am so lost without this site!!! -- I loved it!! --- I hope she knows how much her work has been appreciated by newbies who want to learn and appreciate!

Dear Precious Lady,

It's a shame that it's taken this to happen for me to thank you for the wonderful resource into which you have put so much love & effort. I have only been interested in H scarves for a few years, and it's largely because of your website that I have the (fairly minimal, I grant you!) knowledge that I have now. Unfortunately, there are many thousands of people like me who have not bothered to say thank you and send you good wishes. We are out here! I sincerely hope that you can trust in our positive feedback rather than any negative feedback you may have received.

In sincere appreciation,

xquisite:flowers:

This is so upsetting...her site was the best I have ever seen in terms of the numbers of photos and the information. She must have worked so hard on it and I know so many people who loved it and used it and really gained a lot of knowledge from it - myself included. So many times I would check her site to see what colorways a given scarf came in - how else to what to search for? I sincerely hope she decides to put the site back up - maybe open to membership?!? I, too, would pay a small amount for the privilege of using this valuable resource. And a pox on whoever complained...

Thinking about it I'd pay a small fee too. I'd only recently discovered the site.
I'm not a vintage collector - I'm primarily an enthusiastic but inept wearer of the scarves but a site like preciouscolours allowed me to become educated about designs and helped to develop my taste - this means I can spend bigger money wisely in the shops and that's a great thing.
Whoever complained needs a drubbing for making the lady feel so bad.

i *would* pay a fee as well but i don't imagine she could charge one since she doesn't own most of the image and doesn't have the permission of all the copyright owners.

if it wasn't such a huge job i guess we could do here what was done on the balenciaga forum with the reference library when atelier.naff was taken down, but it would take absolutely forever to try to make one anywhere near as complete as preciouscolors..