tPF students: What are you doing with your winter break?

I am going to sit back and relax. I've done a few things I didn't have time to do during the semester: clean out my closet, re-organize my room, etc. Sadly I still have to work but it's nice to come home and not have any homework to do or class to go to. For the rest of the break I will be relaxing, seeing family and tearing apart gifts on Christmas day. :yahoo:

I'm woooooorking - 40 hours a week at Best Buy, telling people we don't have any Wiis and no, we don't know when were getting any.

LOL! I can't believe people are still crazy over them. My ex had to stand in line last year at 5:30am at a Circuit City just to try and get one. So have fun with those customers!

LOL! I can't believe people are still crazy over them. My ex had to stand in line last year at 5:30am at a Circuit City just to try and get one. So have fun with those customers!

there's a lot more demand for them this year than last year - everyone wanted a PS3 last year, and now we have a stack of PS3s 5 feet tall in the middle of the track that runs around the media department. we sell one or two a day, but we could sell dozens of Wiis a day.

I get a month too! I'm gonna pop into my old work and see if they have any hours, but i'm gonna have a relaxing time too :smile: but also i have my dissertation to write, so that's the downside! lol :smile:

I have an assignment due in january so i'll be working on that but also having lots of late nights and sleeping till the afternoon, lots of shopping, baking and just being lazy.

I'm so jealous! I have a paper due on wednesday, so I'm stuck on my computer a few more days... can't wait to my 'break'! I also have a month free and will start by doing some christmas shopping and going out, which I haven't done in sooooooooooo long!!
Enjoy your free time!

Well the weather is FREEZING in the UK, i have 4 pieces of course work to be in for Jan, so i will be doing those! Yeh great!

On the plus side, i will be going away for a long weekend with my bf to either Berlin, Prague or Milan, so im looking forward to that! x

I'm woooooorking - 40 hours a week at Best Buy, telling people we don't have any Wiis and no, we don't know when were getting any.

That's gotta really suck. Around here, we have them everywhere (I got one two days ago :biggrin:), but they're extremely expensive ($600 in a bundle with one game), so that might have something to do with it :P

Sorry for hijacking the thread!:angel: