-----YAYA Vapor leather jacket---- Pics inside

Nefredity

I Love My 000 Rocks!
O.G.
Jan 6, 2006

YY-WO80_V1-BIG.jpg

YY-WO80_V2-BIG.jpg

YY-WO80_V3-BIG.jpg

I really like this jacket a lot and it reminds me of Rick Owens jacket. What do you guys think? I believe the price is $660 and it's lambskin.

I wonder what happens when the zipper is unzipped - is it versatile in that way...? But there is something about it - especially the more one looks at it...

If you could pull the look off, why not? I know I can't and I'd be bothered by the asymmetry (just a tinge of obsessiveness-compulsiveness on my part). The leather looks soft and supple.

That's a hot jacket. Definitely edgy and modern, but there's still something classic and chic about it as well. And that's a very fair price for an upscale designer leather jacket. I just got a Mackage lambskin leather coat ($630 retail, but $520 during the Saks F&F event!) and the leather is SO soft and warm and I love the jacket to bits. It's been worth every penny!

This Yaya "Vapor" jacket is designed almost exactly like one of Rick Owen's jackets and is of course a more affordable alternative. Length-wise it's more of a cropped jacket; cut-wise the asymmetric cut on this is very flattering. However my only complaint is the leather quality -- the leather on the one I got from Saks was really thin (and didn't look like high-quality, expensive leather IMHO) so I had to return it. It was hard to let it go though.....as it sure looks flattering on! I might just save up to get a Rick Owens original some day.

That's a hot jacket. Definitely edgy and modern, but there's still something classic and chic about it as well.
I agree 100%. It is a nice jacket.

I take good care of my jackets that I spend $$$ on and wear them for a while. I mean, I do buy inexpensive ones that I only wear a few months (Express/Target clearance for example). But when I get an expensive coat, I get years of use out of it.

I just bought mine and I love it so much!!! I got the XS (p) size and it fits PERFECTLY! Here are some pics for the ladies! PS i got 20% off at thehipchick.com they also have it at shopbop.com right now!! im so happy they started to sell it again
IMG_2810.jpg

IMG_2808.jpg

Not to mention this jacket is sooo warm!!! I was so cold this morning at my boyfriends place when i woke up and i put it on and I was warmed right up! I will wear this jacket every day! Its exactly like the rick owens one but WAY cheaper! Can you believe the rick owens one goes for 4,000 bucks! dang!