-----YAYA Vapor leather jacket---- Pics inside

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I really like this jacket a lot and it reminds me of Rick Owens jacket. What do you guys think? I believe the price is $660 and it's lambskin.

2. Cute! And the price sounds about right for up-scale leather.

3. VERY cool - I admire people like you who can pull off this look! Love the collar/opening.

4. Love the groovy look of this jacket but don't feel it would look so good on me :s
    On the right person, however, fab :heart:

5. Loving it! I didn't really think much of it in teh first picture.. however the girl in the 2nd and 3rd really bring out the style very nicely. Sexy! :graucho:

6. I wonder what happens when the zipper is unzipped - is it versatile in that way...? But there is something about it - especially the more one looks at it...

7. If you could pull the look off, why not? I know I can't and I'd be bothered by the asymmetry (just a tinge of obsessiveness-compulsiveness on my part). The leather looks soft and supple.

8. That's a hot jacket. Definitely edgy and modern, but there's still something classic and chic about it as well. And that's a very fair price for an upscale designer leather jacket. I just got a Mackage lambskin leather coat ($630 retail, but $520 during the Saks F&F event!) and the leather is SO soft and warm and I love the jacket to bits. It's been worth every penny!

9. This Yaya "Vapor" jacket is designed almost exactly like one of Rick Owen's jackets and is of course a more affordable alternative. Length-wise it's more of a cropped jacket; cut-wise the asymmetric cut on this is very flattering. However my only complaint is the leather quality -- the leather on the one I got from Saks was really thin (and didn't look like high-quality, expensive leather IMHO) so I had to return it. It was hard to let it go though.....as it sure looks flattering on! I might just save up to get a Rick Owens original some day.

10. Its okay..

11. I agree 100%. It is a nice jacket.

I take good care of my jackets that I spend $$$ on and wear them for a while. I mean, I do buy inexpensive ones that I only wear a few months (Express/Target clearance for example). But when I get an expensive coat, I get years of use out of it.

12. I just bought mine and I love it so much!!! I got the XS (p) size and it fits PERFECTLY! Here are some pics for the ladies! PS i got 20% off at thehipchick.com they also have it at Shopbop.com right now!! im so happy they started to sell it again
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not to mention this jacket is sooo warm!!! I was so cold this morning at my boyfriends place when i woke up and i put it on and I was warmed right up! I will wear this jacket every day! Its exactly like the rick owens one but WAY cheaper! Can you believe the rick owens one goes for 4,000 bucks! dang!

13. oh and it looks DARLING when its all the way zipped up!!! I will post pics of that if you al want

14. It looks great on you FlowerChild--I love the whole outfit.

15. The jacket looks GREAT on you! You wear it well. I am glad that it turned out to be such a good buy!